Attendance Manager Software
We sale all types of Attendance Manager Software with cheap price. Some software we deliver 100% free. Please contact us
- Recruitment Management
- Onboarding Management
- Employee Management
- Self-Service Human Resources
- Payroll Management
- Time and Attendance Management
- Loan and Advance Management
- Leave management
- Employee Life Cycle/Appraisals, Transfer and Separation
- Training Management
- Analytics and Dashboard
We also Sale
- Attendance & Overtime Management
- HR and Payroll Software for Clothing Industry
- Employee Management System Software Free/ Premium
- Online Leave Management System Software Free
- Notice Management and Announcement Software
- Web Payroll Solutions Software for Clothing Industries
- Provident Fund Management Software an Organisation
- Employee Training Tracker Management Software
- Billing Management
Attendance of a worker or a staff will be counted according to the punch Attendance Manager of the ID Cards in the factory’s cardpunch machines at the time of entrance by each individual. This card will be a special kind of ID Card bearing the Bar Code numbers for each provided by the Human Resource dept. The Bar Code number will be consists of twelve digits. Each digit of the card number has a separate meaning (pls. see the last page). One must punch his /her own ID Card at the moment of entry to the factory as well as at the time of exit from the factory as well. Nobody can hand over his/her own card to any other person (except office order) in any case. If any one do this and caught for “Proxy Punch” for false attendance then the authority will take a serious action against him/her. The punishment might be according to the above-mentioned or as per the decision of the arbitration committee. So “Proxy Punch” is strictly prohibited. Only the HR dept. has the authority to punch the ID cards to get the OUT time. aaa
Everyday, Production Manager will inform the actual Out-Time to the Human Resource Department so that time keeper can punch Attendance Manager the ID cards on time and give back those to the respective workers in time. In the morning after punching the cards workers will submit their ID cards to their respective supervisors. Then supervisors will send those ID cards to the HR office.
If any one will lose this particular ID card then he/she will get a new card after supplying his/her one stamp size photograph with TK 50/=. On the other hand, if anybody will destroy his/ her card (intentionally or unintentionally), he/she will get a repaired / new card from the office after paying Tk.15/=.
Entrance into the factory after 7:50a.m. (the clock of the punch card will show 8:00 a.m.) in the morning will be counted as late attendance and for late attendance one hour will automatically deducted from the total working hour. But, only for the office staff entrance after 9:00a.m. will be counted as late.
If the factory has to start work from 7:00a.m. then that extra time (7:00am to 8:00a.m.) must be recorded separately and that time will be adjusted manually in the computer later on.
Out time, in between 5:00 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. will be counted as 5:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. to 6:45 will be counted as 6:00p.m. as well as 7:00p.m. to 7:45p.m. will be counted as 7:00 p.m. Everyday, factory authority will close the factory in a round figure time i.e.5:00 pm. / 6:00pm. / 7:00 pm etc.
If any worker does not bring his/her ID card, he will not able to punch his card in the punch machine as a result he/she can not enter into the factory. But only after taking the permission from the high authority of the factory he/she can enter but that entry must be recorded separately, the HR dept. must know this and that dept will transfer that data to attendance data-base in the computer, manually. Same procedure will be applied to the staffs, but they need not to wait for the permission from the authority to entry.
In the punch machine attendance Manager , first punch in the morning before 10:00 a.m. will be counted as IN on the other hand second punch in the punch machine after 10:00 a.m. will be counted as OUT.
If any one leaves the job then he/she must surrender his/her ID card to the company.
IDENTITY NUMBERING :
- After joining of any worker a manually prepared card is provided to him /her after placing a temporary identification number thereat only for one month. After one month of his / her service he /she will come under regular identification number, i.e. under Bar Code number and such number will carry up to confirmation of the job. After confirming of his / her job the worker will come under regular Sectional Card number.
- In case of employee under Office & admn. a permanent ID card with fixed number will be provided. No nay number can repeatedly for more than one person.
- No any employee can entire the gate without punching is card at punch machine. Therefore all employees should hold / carry the card during the official time. The identity numbering procedure will be as follows :
Daily Working Hours :
Not exceeding 10 hours a day including 2 hours over time, which will not exceed 56 hours per week in average annually.
DAILY Break Time
On normal working day –
For lunch: 12:30-13:00 Hrs (30 minutes)- two floors
13:00- 13:30 hrs (30 minutes)- two floors
For Tea break: 16:30-17:00 Hrs (30 minutes).
On Friday (if necessary) –
For Jummah prayer and lunch 60 minutes, 12:30-1:30
For Tea break: 16:30-17:00 Hrs (30 minutes).
The management will able to transfer an employee from one department to another department or from one factory to another factory for better administration or for any other reason at its sole discretion.
Promotion is entirely at the discretion of the management and will depend on the employee’s merit, qualifications, efficiency etc.
SERVICE YEAR & YEARLY INCREMENT
Each year, the service year for all employees will start from 1st April and will end on 31st March. Generally, increment of the salary or wage for all the employees will be awarded after completion of one-year. This increment will depend on his/her work performance in his previous working year. One may not also get increment if his/her performance is poor. The management will decide the number or amount of the increment on the basis of achieving points.
The company will provide two sets of uniform (with the company logo) to certain categories of employees up to and including extra grade 1 & 2. The colour of the uniform will be as below:
- White = for all the general worker
- Yellow = only for the fire fighters
- Pink= only for Supervisors
- Bottle Green = only for baby rescuer of the crèche
- Blue= only for the Fist Aiders.
Staff under production will move in the floor only after wearing the slippers provided by the company. Workers working in the standing position will also wear slippers provided by the company.