Steam Boiler Maintenance
Main power supply of Steam Boiler Maintenance
- Inspect the voltage fluctuation
- Check Proper earthing condition
- Inspect the damage of contact point of Steam Boiler
- Check the indicator lamp damage or not
- Check proper functioning of all the switches
- Check the leakage
- Low water cut-off
- Check Low water cut-off working properly or not.
- Check the float device working properly or not
- Water gauge glass 1. Check the gauge glass is cracked or not
- Check any leakage at the water gauge glass
- Clean the glass
- Check the gas pressure
- Check any abnormal sound at blower motor
- Check the spring condition of the damper
- Check the damper working properly or not
- Check correct functioning the safety valve
- positioning the safety valve
- Any leakage at the valve
- Is the valve operated easily
- Correct Indication for steam boiler maintenance
- External cleaning
- Any leakage at the connecting point
- Lubricating the moving parts
- Test the inlet , outlet water and compare
- External cleaning
Feed water pump
- Check water leakage
- Check electrical connection
- Check any abnormal sound
- Check the current, voltage
- Check the motor hot or cool at running condition
- Replace the bearings(if damage0
- Check present stock the chemical
- Clean the damper of inlet air
- clean overall surfaces in the panel board, MCB, MC
- Outer surface of electric motor
- Painted the rusted surface area for steam boiler maintenance
Supervised trials were available for the use of Emamectin Benzoate on numerous crops: citrus (oranges, mandarins and tangelos), blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, Brassica vegetables (broccoli, cabbage and cauliflower), legume vegetables, sweet corn, maize, root and tuber vegetables (Japanese radish and turnips), soya beans, sugarcane, alfalfa and mint.
Residue trial data was made available from Brazil, Canada, member states of the European Union, Japan, The Philippines and the USA. Additionally for some crops residue trial data reported by the 2008 JMPR from Australia, New Zealand and member states of the European Union were not evaluated at that time as GAP was not available. These data are re-evaluated here where new GAP information has become available and the data would lead to a revised maximum residue level recommendation.
The calculator was used as a tool in the estimation of the maximum residue level from the selected residue data set obtained from trials conducted according to. As a first step, the Meeting reviewed all relevant factors related to each data set in arriving at a best estimate of the maximum residue level using expert judgement. Then, the calculator was employed. If the statistical spreadsheet suggested a different value from that recommended by the JMPR, a brief explanation of the deviation was provided. Some common factors that may lead to rejection of the statistical estimate include those situations where the number of data points is less than 15 or where there are too many values below.
Additionally the Meeting has utilised a new tool that can provide additional useful information for estimating maximum residue levels. The tool is based on a compilation of residues in various crops following a single spray application where the data were normalised to an application rate of 1 kg ai/ha or 1 kg ai/hL (General Consideration Item 2.8). Estimates of high residues can be made for certain pesticides by combining the database of normalised day 0 residues with simple equations for decline. Emamectin Benzoate is a suitable candidate for using the approach to inform expert judgement.
Data for citrus with corresponding GAP information were available from supervised trials conducted in Brazil and the Republic of South Africa. In Brazil Emamectin Benzoate is permitted to be used on citrus with a maximum of one soil application at the equivalent of 240 g ai/ha and two foliar sprays at a spray concentration of 3 g ai/hL and a PHI of 5 days. Residues of Emamectin Benzoate in citrus from four trials in Brazil approximating GAP were: 0.09, 0.09, 0.13 and 0.15 mg/kg.
Pingback: What is Accelerated and Steam Aging Testing Chamber? | Auto Garment
Pingback: Environmental Aspects and Impact Assessment | Auto Garment
Pingback: What is Smoke Tube Boiler? | Auto Garment
Pingback: Steam Boiler and Hot Water Boiler for Sale | Auto Garment