Packed-bed gas absorption process unit: should preferably be made of MS pipe 1.25 x 1.25 inches and all piping, feed tank and collecting tanks should be of good quality plastic/SS material. It should have a CO2 cylinder with control valve, pressure regulator and pressure gauges for cylinder pressure and regulated pressure is supplied with the set-up for the absorption process of CO2 in water. You can read also Hoover Side Impeller Apparatus for Garment. The unit The unit must have 4 inch wheel for easy movement: sss
- Are minimum wages ensured for all workers according to respective grades?
- Are workers paid overtime wages as per law?
- Is there a sufficient system to let workers check/ verify their wages?
- Is the payment frequency legal?
- Are the wages records of the workers maintained and kept by the factory for the last 12 months?
- Are the workers allowed to avail earned leaves?
- Are the workers allowed to avail casual leaves?
- Are the workers allowed to avail sick leaves?
- Are the workers allowed to avail festival holidays?
Specification Packed Bed Gas Apparatus
- Column: Borosilicate glass /acrylic dia.= 40mm, Length= 125Cmm
- Packing: Borosilicate glass/ceramics rasching rings
- Pressure Regulator: 0-2kg/cm2
- Pressure Gauges: Bourdon type
- Feed Tank Capacity: 20 liters
- Electric Heater: 1000 Watt, (To study the effect of temp. on gas absorption)
- Flow Measurement: Rotameters (one each for feed water & CO2)
- Collecting Tank Capacity: 10 liters
- Feed Circulation: By compressed absorption process.