Multiaxial Weaving Specifications
- Multiaxial Weaving Specifications – To weave 3D multilayer fabrics
- Machine width: 500 cm or higher
- Yarn type: Filament yarn produced from fiber like Carbon, Kcvlar, Glass etc.
- Fabric weight: 500-3000 gms / m2
- Fabric thickness: 20 mm or higher
- Number of layers: upto 20
- Picking system: Rapier picking
- Shedding system: Jacquard (individual control)
- Weft selection: 4
- Yarn tex: 200-2000 tex
- Creel capacity: 1000 or higher
- Power back up for emergency shut down in safe mode
- Real time data acquisition / analysis system (fixed)
- All parts / accessories required to make machine operational on site
- It is very similar to Terry Towel Weaving Machine
The purpose of this procedure is to assess the wear ability and comfort of a garment.
This procedure applies to all styles.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY
The Technical Dept. at Head Office is responsible for ensuring that this procedure is carried out.
- The Gmt. Tech. Mgr at Head Office issues a gmt. along with a wearer trial form to the participant.
- The participant wears the garment for a total of fifty hours and fills in the wearer trial form.
- Head Office then assesses the wearer trial form to establish certain points. This is then sent to the Factory and a copy is kept in the style file.
- If there are no problems in these first fifty hours the participant is then issued another wearer trial form and asked to carry the trial on for a further one hundred and fifty hours.
- Head Office assesses the second wearer trial form to establish if any problems arose. This is then sent to the Factory and a copy is put into the style file. sss
If a problem does arise on Multiaxial Weaving Machine during the wearer trial this is dealt with by Factory or Head Office depending on what problem arose.