Garment Dyeing Machine
|Features Garment Dyeing Machine||Specs|
|Volume||170 litres -200 litres|
|Load Capacity||1-6 kg|
|Diameter||700mm — 780mm|
|Rotation Speed (variable)||0-450 rpm|
|Should be equipped with color kitchen|
- As per buyer given standard we do the lab dips first.
- Then do the samples as per standard. You can know about Terry Towel Weaving Machine
- If sample is ok, then we need some garments to adjust the recipe
- On next step we need some garments with shrinkage panels
- Any adjustment is needed from sewing section before wash like attaching placket, attaching sleeve with body, reduce over stitching etc, then we will discuss with garments factory at sampling stage.
- If buyers have any test requirements, then we should be informed during sampling. We have facility of wash test, rubbing test, pilling test in our in house lab.
- To avoid different Sade in different lot of fabric, we wash the blanket, made of all lot of fabric
- First we collect Three blankets of size 8X8” from garments factory
- In the blanket need to mention the Roll no & yardage. Better use yellow marker pen.
- We wash all three blankets as per standard.
- Send two blankets for garments factory and kept one in our side.
- We do trial test in washing by starting shade band. And we keep Enzyme/stone abrasion level standard. So that we can easily follow these created std in washing.
- Shade grouping & all other related things we do in the washing plant. We will provide files to factory & merchandiser after completing the procedure.
- Garments manufacturing company has to strictly followed this shade group when they cutting the fabrics.
DYEING PROCESS INDEX
|PROGRAM NO||NAME OF PGM||NAME OF DYEING PROCES|
|01||Lt 60||Lt Shade (Dekol RSA)|
|02||Dk 60||Dk Shade(Dekol RSA)|
|03||Lt 70||Lt.Lemon yellow-RSA|
|04||Dk 70||Dk.Lemon yellow-RSA|
|06||Lt Tur||Lt Turq 80c-ASV|
|07||Dk Tur||Dk Turq 80c-ASV|
|08||Lt Rsp||Lt.R Special-60c-ASV|
|09||Dk Rsp||Dk.R Special-60c-ASV|
|10||Lt AVI||Avitera SE Light-60c|
|11||Dk AVI||Avitera SE Dark-60c|
|14||Toppin||Topping Af Fix & Soft|
|15||Stripe||Yn dyed Acid Wash|
|16||Stripe||Yn Dyed Deter Wash|
|17||Stripe||Yn Dyed Enzyme Wash|
|18||PB||PB(Rady to Dye)98c|
|19||PB||Pre Bleach-No Enzyme|
|20||Mc Cln||Machine Clean 110c|
|21||CVC/TC||CVC/TC(Only poly part)|
|22||Polyst||100% Polyster 130c|
|23||Lt Vis||100% Viscose Lt-RSA|
|24||Dk Vis||100% Viscose Dk-RSA|
|25||Lt V-T||Lt Turq-Viscose-ASV|
|26||Dk V-T||Dk Turq-Viscose-ASV|
|27||Blk B||Lt Black B,Salt-3por|
|28||Blk B||Dk Black B,Salt-3por|
|29||Dk Rsp||Dk Rspecial 60c–RSA|
Dyeing Price Chart (Valid only for L/C):
The bellow price will be effective from the date Agreement made and will be applicable only for the days first party agreed hereby. Bellow is the price schedule. The mentioned bellow price will be only valid for cash transaction. If any verity works needed, additional charge will be made thereof.
|Fabrication||Color||Tubular Finish||Open Finish||Remarks|
|100% Cotton Knitted Fabrics||Wash||40.00||50.00||If lycra fabrics Tk. 20.00 will be added|
Other Processing charge per kg of fabric.
|Sl||Others Process||Charge per kg(Tk)|
|6||Compacting for Open||12.00|
|7||Compacting for Tube||10.00|
Note: All prices are including enzyme process. Without enzime process tk. 05.00 per kg. will be Less from the billing amount .
Terms & Conditions for Payment
- Payment may be made in Cash, cheque or L/C.
- For Cash or Cheque, payments to be maintained in considering bill.
- Goods to be delivered on the basis of sufficient security reserve.
- In L/C Payment, the L/C must be 90 days site & bank charge Tk.3.00 will be added.
- For the agreement of L/C payment, the 1st party will start the works after opening the L/C and Fabric delivery will start after getting the bank acceptance.
Garment Dyeing Machine: Dollar conversion rate will be Tk 75.00