Bottom sealing machine
- Bottom sealing machine MODEL : SHGG -42
- Max. Width: 1050 mm Max. Length : 1800mm
- Converting Thickness : 0.012-0. 15
- Accuracy Length (mm) : mm± 1
- Speed (Pcs/Min) : 10 – 95
- Servo Motor KW: 3.0KW, Heater : 2.5KW, Power Required: 5.0 KW
- Dimension: 420173165 ( LXWXH CM), Machine Weight : 1100 Kgs
- With Yaskawa Servo Motor Drive. Inverter Speed control.
- It is similar like Cap Sealing Machine
A) Hanger mold for laundry bag 2 set (according buyer choice)
B) Double lined perforated bottom sealing knife 1 set
C) MIDDLE PERFORATION WHEEL.
D) BOTTOM SEALING KNIFE WITH SEALING BAR.
E) FLAT IRON TABLE FOR PICES BAG COLLECTION.
F) E.P.C. (EDGE POSITION CONTROLLER) HEAVY DUTY.
G) MAGNETIC POWDER BRAKE IN UNWIND SECTION.
H) ONE PAIR LONG NECK AIR HOLE PUNCHER.
I) Bottom sealing machine Hot-needle device for laundry bag collection.
J) Bottom sealing machine AIR SHAFT
K) TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLLER.
Price : CFR Chittagong ………………………….US$ 18,500.00
Payment : By irrevocable L/C at sight in favor of Chinese Manufacture.
Bottom sealing machine Delivery : Within 45 days after receipt the clean L/C.
- Instant information given for line layout. We need at least one (01) hour)
- Regarding critical process, supervisor not interested to work in alternative M/C
- Floor Manager / Executive giving decision without going to place.
- Before solving any problem production people inform to higher authority of maintenance.
- If we engage any task of repair and maintenance but production will call for another job as well as not accept Jr. Mechanic if we provide.
- Supervisor not interested to remove M/C and Auto Clave Machine Preventive Maintenance Procedure
- No proper technical support given by supervisor about rejects garments.
- Guide and pressure fit attached without checking by supervisor.
- After removal of paper from pressure fit, operator started works without cleaning the M/C
- We cannot rectify any M/C without remove from existing place but there is no proper place to rectify the M/C
- No spot report provided to maintenance
- If I help to operator and cover the problem then is it mandatory to calculate lost time.
- Where mechanic will stay, when he has no work in hand.
- No proper guideline for new style layout (Production / QC decision different)
- Sometimes QC attempt to correct M/C tension, when they fail to correct then call us for rectify.
- Huge motor become damage/burn due to negligence of production concern.
- Supervisor wants to provide electricity during lunch
- N 9 needle use instead of 10 because of broken more needles.
- M/C breakdown not keep properly
- NPT report should keep within 12 noon
- M/C cleaning time should maintain regularly
- After solve any problem, follow up not done properly.
- Change over time getting more.
- Quality report not done properly. (found mismatch)
- Man-Machine report not match with HR attendance report which given by production.
- PDF format of HR attendance report need in excel format.
- False production giving should stop.
- A big number of operator use as helper
- Enhance supervisor behavior aptitude – which is a cause of creating production problem
- Terminated / problematic workers recruit i.
- Sewing section not taking responsibility of quality. (Sewing section should produce good quality garments)