10Kva UPS – Read about 6Kva UPS
|OutpittiDower capacity||10.0 KWatts / 10.0 kVA|
|Mactonfigurable Power (Watts||10.0 KWatts /10.0 kVA|
|Nftinal Output Voltage||230V|
|Oat Voltage Distortion||Less than 2%|
|Output Frequency (sync to mains)||SO/60Hz •/• 3 Hz|
|Load Crest Factor||3:01|
|Topology||Double Conversion Online|
|Waveform type||Sine wave|
|Output Connections||(6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup) (4) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup) (1) Hard Wire 3-wire (H N • G) (Battery Backup) (3) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)|
|Bypass||Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230V , 400V 3PH|
|Input frequency||40 • 7014z (auto sensing)|
|Input Connections||Hard Wire 3 wire (1 PH.N.G), Hard Wire 5-wire (3PH • N • G)|
|Input voltage range for main operations||160 – 275V|
|Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation||00 – 275 (half load), 173 – 476 (half load)V|
|Other Input Voltages||220, 240, 380, 415|
|Communications & Management||3|
|Interface Port(s)||8u-4510/1®Elase-T , R.1-4S Serial , Smart-Slot , USB|
|Control panel||Multi-function I.CD status and control console|
|Audible Alarm||Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity|
|Available SmartSior Interface Quantity||1|
|Emergency Power Off (EPO)||yes|
|Surge Protection and Filtering|
|Surge energy rating||480.1oules|
|Features & Benefits|
|Embedded network management card with environmental monitoring (S kVA — 10 WA models)||Remote monitoring and control of the UPS and the environment via Ethernet connection while freeing up the SmartSlotTM so customers can add accessories for additional communication options.|
|Operate without battery||Yes|
General Guidelines for UPS
- Switch ON the UPS when you attend in office at morning
- Switch OFF the UPS when you leave after end of office time/leaving time.
- Never switch OFF power of Main Power Socket (Figure -1)
- When you stay office continuously and you don’t have any work in computer for long time, you can shutdown your computer. When you will leave the place the UPS switch should be OFF. As a result the UPS will be full charged.
- Please do not run your Electricity Fan through UPS power system. The UPS is designed for computer and computer peripherals only. It is not designed to support other kind of loads, the connection of such may cause damage to the load. So connect your Electricity Fan directly from main power socket.
- Please do not place liquids near the UPS.
- Keep it at least 1-inch distance from other equipments.
- If you have a new UPS, which is, provided within last one year and if there is any improper signal/activities are found then please inform it to the IT Department at Head Office.
- If you have a repaired UPS, which is provided within last six month and if there is any improper signal/activities are found then please inform it to the IT Department at Head Office.
- Non-workable UPS should disconnect from Main Power Socket (Figure -1) other wise the UPS may burst or your computer equipment may burn.
- When Electricity is failed your UPS switch to back-up mode. Your computer system should work continue to operate without interruption.
- It is important to save your data on the disk. If you think you do not have any urgent document processing you can shutdown your computer when the generator remain OFF. As a result your UPS will support well in future.
- It is a good practice to turn off the power of your computer before finishing the battery charge. The UPS life duration will be very short when it provide power from backup mode.
General guideline is applicable for all UPS. Those are not using Micro and Sendon brand they can apply the general guideline. And recently they will get their customized suggestion.
TheUPS installation diagram is shown bellow (Figure – 1). Please inform to IT Department for any wrong installation.