What is Vacuum Performance Seal Including Air Pump?
- Degree of vacuum: -90 ~ 0kPa of Vacuum Performance Seal Including Air Pump
- Accuracy: 1 level
- Vacuum chamber effective size: Φ 270mm × 200 mm (H) (standard) Note: Other sizes can be customized.
- Gas pressure: 0.7MPa (gas source users-owned)
- Gas source interface: Φ8 polyurethane tube
- Dimensions: 460mm (L) × 360mm (B) × 530mm (H)
- Power: AC 220V 50Hz
- Net weight: 15kg Standard configuration: host experiment sealed
barrel gas source line Standard: LX-MFY-01 Vacuum performance seal GB / T 15171, ASTM D3078
- drinking water not clean and not sufficient for all areas
- drinking water not marked as such
- drinking water test report incomplete (needs to include bacteriological, physical and chemical tests)
- drinking water test report not available or expired
- excessive noise from generator affecting workers/security guards
- factory does not have canteen committee with worker’s representatives, with tasks clearly laid out, regular meetings (once a month) and workers not aware of committee and the outcome of their meetings
- toys, seating, table and cradle are not provided in child care room and bed(s) are not big enough for all children
- wash facility i.e. toilet and sink not provided in child care room
- no dining facility/canteen provided (as per law there should be a canteen either with cooked food or snack items for sale)
- no fans or other means of cooling provided in dining area, fusing etc.
- no hygiene certificate for canteen
- no mats or slippers provided to workers who have to stand on the production floor during winter season
- no pest control programme established
- no wash facilities or drinking water provided in dining area
- seating facility missing at canteen/dining area
- sitting capacity of dining area does not offer seating for at least 30% of workforce at any given time (Bangladesh)
- temperature higher than normal in some areas e.g. fusing, dining room etc.
- workers collecting drinking water from the toilet area rather than using provided drinking water on the production floor due to insufficient water supply