What is Needles
There are different types of needles are developed day to day. In the early history of the human instinct of self-defense based, and made Clothes. Production technology was also very simple, is to use an awl made of animal bones do. Stitched weapon, these bones may only be used to pre-piercing cone to Lipi Sheng or Through the vines. The use of animal bones, horn, ivory manufacturing. Made by bone, horn, ivory. 17500 BC in the first hole of the needle has come out root. Manufacturing 3500 BC copper is used in the needle. 1000 BC iron began to be applied to enhance hardness than in the past many. You can visit more about some types of needles replacement system
Types of Needles:
- Knitting types of needles (circular knitting machine needles, sewing machine needles cross)
- Medical types of needles (surgery, minimally invasive surgical needles, acupuncture, medical america)
- Instrument with a needle (flute, saxophone with a needle )
- Electronic semiconductor with a needle (air filters, discharge needle, probe)
- Nonwoven (needles)
- Finishing with a needle
- Hand stitches
- Needle arts (ceramics, quilting)
- Computerized embroidery needles
- Schiffli lace with a embroidery needles
- Costume with a needle (underwear, jeans, knitted …)
- Leather (footwear) with a needle
- Bindings with a needle
- AD 1851 FRED. SCHMETZ GMBH (Blue Lion) was founded in Germany? Country Anchen
- The in charge or nomination person should hold all the spares in a secured location, and only he shall be permitted to allocate to the operators.
- Mechanics must ensure that no needles are left on the machines after servicing
- The operator must not hold any spare needles.
- The issues of needles against broken needle should be one for one basis.
- Old and worn needles should be disposed off securely in a sealed container.
- If a needle breaks, all parts must be found or case defined (in case part of the fragments cannot be found) before the work is allowed to continue. The in charge must ensure that proper searches have been carried out if all the parts of the needle have not been located.
Major industrial burs manufacturers with Butterfly Needle:
- SCHMETZ (Blue Lion): engaged in production in Germany and India.
- GROZ-Beckert (Baker): engaged in the production or testing in Germany or India.
- ORGAN (organ): engaged in production in Japan and Vietnam.
- ORANGE (orange card): South Korea engaged in production.
- TNC (Triumph Needle): engaged in production in Taiwan
- Dotec (Dott needle): Production in Zhangzhou, Fujian
- World every year on average produce about 600,000,0000 support industrial burs
Production Process of All Types of Needles:
Triumph Needle Company (TNC):
- Tricyclic needles in 1978 in collaboration with the Japanese company Green wooden needles
- 1988 Triumph Needle Corp. (TRIUMPH NEEDLE CORP.)
- And West Germany Aires card (Lammertz needle GmbH.) Technical cooperation
- Nearly 300 employees at the company’s services
- Product Category: Industrial vehicles needles, knitting needles
- Yield: about 250 branches
- Major markets: China, Thailand, the Middle East, South America, Vietnam, more than 47 countries
- Address: Taipei, Taiwan
Second, the material analyzed :/ Material report:
The company uses the best steel in Germany, with the most well-known of the Blue Lion needle (SCHMETZ NEEDLE) is the same supplier and is the same material, the German number is N100, similar to the Japanese steel SK3, is a high-carbon steel, but the difference is to add a small amount of N100 Cr (chromium), V (V) and Mn (manganese) alloys after heat treatment makes for a better performance in terms of hardness and toughness. N100 and the P (phosphorus), the impurity content of S (sulfur) can be said to approach zero, the purity is far better than the other countries in the current steel. It is the ball of the organization doing the best companies all over the world
Neede Illustration :
DBM: Blade diameter
HKFR:Length of scarf
DBO:Width of eye side
LAO:Butt to eye length
DDC:Tapered part diameter
LC:Shank to shoulder length
LDC:Shank to tapered part length
HT:Depth of scarf
LK:Length of shank
OL:Length of eye
RBL:Width of groove
RGL:Depth of blade diameter without depth of groove
STEG: Depth of blade diameter without both sides depth of groove
Needlepoint Kits – Sharp Point:
Sharp point means:- Tip of the Needle looks like “V” shape.
Needlepoint Kits – BALL POINT:
Ball point means:- Tip of the Needle looks like “U” shape.
Cause of Needle Cut:
- Needle Size.
- Size & Shape Of Needle Ball.
- Needle Blade System & Shape.
How Can We Remove Needle Cut ?
- Smaller needle size
- Slim kn
- SPI POINT
- Larger Needle Size
- NY Needle
- USP Shape Needle
- USP Needle
- Smaller needle size
- Slim kn
- Spi point
Seam Puckering Construction Rules:
- Must be use correct needle for the material/ product, e.g. rounded top of needle on knits
- Must not use needles with blunt point, this to avoid fabric damage
- Must stitch density should generally be 4 – 5 stitches/ cm, 10 – 12.5 stitches/ inch but must
- be suitable for the specific product and thread
- Must all exposed seams must be over-locked or covered with binding/ tape, if no other instructions have been given
- Must have elasticity on seams matching to the product’s quality
- Must use suitable thread tension/ elasticity matching to the material/ product
- Must have an even and equal length on stitches
- Seam puckering must use 4 thread over lock
- Must have an even seam allowance, minimum 7 mm wide, after over locking. Width on seam
- Seam puckering must allowance must be suitable for the actual material, e.g. some heavy knits need wider
- Must seam allowance to keep stable
- Must have no puckering/ stretched out seams, if no other instructions has been given
- Must not have joint stitches at visible areas
- Seam puckering must have tape/ reinforcement at shoulder seams
- Must be stretchable enough to meet minimum extended neck measurement
- Must 2 – needle top stitches should be made by 2-needle machine
Needle Selection Logic:
- The external structure of the first election of the first needle. A. nature of the car object.
- Soft and hard
- Thick and thin
- Fever or heat degree
- Impact resistance B. Sewing Machine want to accomplish a step performance needle hole as small as possible (breakage rates may be higher) Measures: SPI, KN, KN + SPI, or drop the more straight stitch one. b better. (rigid needle is better) responses enhanced needle dry, a bigger needle
- is the car color or adhesive under layer material not to be brought to the surface (decrease destructive) Measures: KN + SPI, HS + CL + CM design
- functional or decorative effect (touch, thick line) Countermeasures : S, LR, LE
- holes to increase the rate of low-jumper (and outlet must be high, hook line space to more) Measures: USP design
- After the election of the structure, with a fit of the coating, further extending the life of the needle or
- lower penetration resistance of titanium Long life ceramic membrane
- Long life, reducing heat generation
- Polymer film anti-adhesion, reduce heat to produce
- diamond films – long life, anti-adhesion, reducing heat generation
Application of Butterfly Needle:
Sharp round point : Standard for blind stitch needles. For precise stitch sequences in lockstitch operations. A sensitive point, susceptible to damage.
Example: Blouses, fine skirts and trousers, curtains
Round point with slightly rounded tip: Standard for all chain stitch operations
Example: For fine, sensitive knitted fabrics, micro fiber, multi head embroidery
Regular round point: Most common for all kinds of lockstitch applications particularly for woven fabrics, artificial leather, coated fabrics.
Example: Shirts, trousers, various kinds of garments
Light ball point: For knitted fabrics and for wovens.
Example: T-shirts, underwear, fine sweaters
Medium ball point: For elastic fabrics with Rubber or elastomeric contents.
Example: Sweaters, lace, under wear, Schiffli embroidery
Heavy ball point: For very coarse and open structured elastic fabrics.
Example: Sweaters, cardigans
Special ball point: For warp fabrics with high elastomeric contents.
Example: Underwear, orthopedic Clothes
Special ball point: For Schiffli embroidery applications.
Example: Curtains, tablecloth
- Reduce Adhesion Trouble
- Ceramic Coating Needle (CM)
- Diamond Like Film Coating Needle (DLC)
- Heat Proof Coating Needle (HP)
- PVD Coating Needle
- KN+SPI Needle
Features Titanium Needles:
- HV 2000 ultra-high hardness
- Beyond corrosive resistant stainless steel
- Durable high penetration
- Reduce the cost of the best weapon
- 2-3 times the life of traditional titanium needles
Engr. Kh. Mashiur Rahman, Garments Auto Machine Technologist, Web: www.autogarment.com, Email: [email protected], Cell: +88 017 92 52 53 54