Timekeeper Job -Auto recognizes and respects cultural differences found in the worldwide market. However, Auto believes that Vendors must employ workers on the basis of their qualifications and ability to do the job, and Vendors must not discriminate against qualified workers on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, political beliefs, marital status or gender. Read more about Attendance & Overtime Management …
- Time & Personnel Record Keepers
- Timekeeper must come 10 minutes earlier than the scheduled time of opening of the factory.
- Ensure newly hired employees must submit their completed Bio Data, Personal Information, Age Certification form (No worker shall be below the age of 18 on the day of the appointment) and reference letter wherever applicable and service book. All employees personal file, leave registers, and attendance registers are maintained and updated regularly. Any missing information must be related to the worker and Manager Administration for clarification.
- Timekeeper Ensure all employees have a copy of worker’s handbook provided by the company. Any changes in policies and procedures must be related to them.
- Ensure with the First Aid trained workers that First Aid Boxes are equipped with all the prescribed items on a regular and periodic basis.
- Monitor, check and ensure all employees punch in and out their cards themselves at the time of entering and leaving the factory. All working hours worked (General 8 hrs + Overtime 2 hrs, whenever applicable) by the employee must be recorded on the time card.
- Timekeeper Ensure all Notices; Security Policy & Procedures, Supplier Standards are posted on the Notice Board.
- Timekeeper Assist and work under the supervision of the Manager Administration.
All manufacturing shall be performed in the country of origin, which has been identified by the Vendor and is stated on the Auto purchase order. All merchandise will be accurately marked or labeled by the Vendor with its correct country of origin, in compliance with the laws of the United States and those of the country of manufacture, and correctly labeled with an accurate fiber content breakdown; RN number, WPL number or any other required identification number; care label instructions; and any other requirements of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission or similar authority in the country of destination. The Vendor shall make all merchandise shipments with the appropriate documentation issued by the proper government authorities, including, but not limited to, visas, import licenses and quota allocations, and it shall comply with orderly marketing agreements, voluntary restraint agreements, and any other agreements in accordance with U.S. law.
Timekeeper Job – Auto will not knowingly use Vendors who use child labor. Auto expects its Vendors to comply with the law of the country of origin in defining the term “child”. However, Auto will not knowingly use Vendors that use labor from persons under the age of 16, regardless of the law of the country of origin. The Vendor shall maintain official documentation for every employee to enable verification of the worker’s date of birth. In countries where official government documents are not available to confirm the exact date of birth, the Vendor must confirm age using an appropriate and reasonably reliable assessment method.