What is E Recycling Procedure
Purpose & Scope
To ensure that all the non-conforming hanger’s plastic should be recycle. The growing volumes of scrap, damaged or end-of-life ICT, electronic and mechanical equipment in hhh was becoming a matter of concern. Following the organization ‘Environmental principles’ and objectives to reduce its environmental impact, NAL wishes to discard their E-waste and scrap items in compliance with environment friendly processes and proper recycling laws applicable at national and international levels.
In the performance of the project under this agreement, it may be necessary that the service provider has access to certain confidential information (hereinafter called the “Confidential Information”) in the possession of . Confidential Information means any written or oral information supplied by which is designated as confidential or which, if transmitted orally, is reduced to writing, designated as confidential and so communicated to the party, and also includes all documents prepared by the service provider in the performance of this Agreement which incorporates such Confidential Information. Confidential Information shall be held in confidence by the service provider and shall not be disclosed to others without the prior written consent of for a period of five (5) years from the date of this Agreement. Production coordinator is responsible for directing the activities relating to this work instruction.
- The law and regulations of Bangladesh govern this Contract.
- As far as possible, AUTO favors out-of-court (amicable) settlement of litigation with the service provider.
- When amicable settlement is not possible, arbitration will be made by relevant jurisdiction of Dhaka.
- AUTO pays very careful attention to working with companies that commit to respect basic InternatioAuto Business Ethics Rules.
- The contractor has read and understood the “Good Business Regulations” as defined by AUTO and commits to respect them by signing the “Declaration of compliance & commitment to respect AUTO Good Business Regulations” attached to this Contract.
- This agreement may be amended only by way of a written document making specific reference to this Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and signed by both parties.
- In the event that any provisions of this Agreement are held to be unenforceable or invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, both Parties shall negotiate an equitable adjustment in the provisions of this Agreement with a view toward affecting the purpose of this Agreement; the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby.
- The operator will take the entire non-conforming hanger to the grinding area.
- Operator will place the non-conforming hanger in the rewinding area.
- Before the grinding operator will check that weather their is any other waste other then plastic or not
- If there is any other waste in it, machine operator will separate that waste before grinding the plastic.
- After accomplishing the project, Garmentspedia & E-waste Company ltd. shall provide a certificate.
- Safety measures & Insurance
- NAL cannot be held responsible for any damages incurred by injury, damage or loss linked to the disposal of its item since handover documents are signed in any location (delivery note).
- Garmentspedia & E-waste Company ltd. will provide and thereafter maintain insurance or self-insure against all risks in respect of its property and any equipment used for the implementation of this project. NAL shall bear no responsibility over losses or damages or accident of the procured products incurred during the execution period.
- Garmentspedia & E-waste Company ltd. remains fully responsible, at any time, for its equipment and staff. In case of equipment loss or staff injury, NAL will in no case hold any responsibility for this.
- After separating the waste machine operator will put the non-conforming product in the grinding machine.
- Operator will take the grinding material and will put down that material in sacks for reuse.
- Auto Garments Ltd would like to ensure that the scrap items produced by its activities are disposed and recycled by the appointed recycling company (Garmentspedia & E-waste Company ltd.).
- Implementation of this project Garmentspedia & E-waste Company ltd. will collect the items from the AUTO location on regular basis.
- Garmentspedia & E-waste Company ltd is responsible for collection of the scrap items from AUTO premises and transportation of these items to the recycling point. In some specific cases, AUTO might organize itself transportation and delivery of the item to Azizu premises, in permanent coordination and planning with them.
- AUTO scrap items should be stored separately in Garmentspedia & E-waste Company ltd. premises, in order to ensure transparency and traceability.
- AUTO must be informed at least 5 (five) working days before starting of the disposal of the items, so the presence of an AUTO represented or mandated can be ensured on the disposal site to testify the process.
- Recycling method must be accomplished. Garmentspedia & E-waste Company ltd. shall deliver a ‘certificate of destruction’ at the end of the process.
List of e-waste item:
This agreement is made for 2 (two) years and can be renewed on mutual understanding between the parties upon written depending on the necessity of this project. This agreement will be effective from 1st September, 2016 to 31st August, 2018.
- AUTO can terminate this agreement at any time with instant effect if there is any breach of the contract by Garmentspedia & E Recycling Company ltd.
- AUTO may dismiss this agreement at any time in written notice, if any parties fail to comply with this agreement’s conditions and/or relevant regulatory and legal obligations.
- List of e-waste / scrap / disposable item which we generally collect:
- Desktop / Laptop / Server items like CPU, RAM, HDD, Monitor, UPS, Battery, Stabilizer, Printer, Cartridge, scanner, Laptop and accessories.
- Networking equipment like server, switch, rack, cabinet, any type of networking cable, Feeder cable, Power cable etc.
- Any Frequency equipment like BTS, module, Printed Circuit Board, fiber cable, GSM / Microwave antenna, VSAT equipment, Wireless equipment etc.
- Any type of cable like feeder cable, Power cable, mix cable etc.
- Any non Frequency equipment, any electronic gadget.
- Mobile phone with accessories.
- Generator, substation, PABX, Motor etc.
- Home Appliance items.
- Aircraft, Copter, any sigAuto core items.
- Any waste metal/non-metal like iron, aluminum, copper, brass, lead, Plastic etc (Ferrous & non Ferrous).
- The disposal process mentioned in this article refers exclusively to the following list of articles (see annex). The disposal of any other kind of items should be subject to an annexure to this contract.
Security audits are the least common among these three types of factory audits that a retailer might require. Certain retailers and brands require this audit in order to remain compliant with Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) regulations in the U.S. The focus of this audit is to determine if the manufacturing site is secure and what risks there are for acts of terrorism associated with the facility. C-TPAT is set by U.S. customs and Border Protection and focuses on protecting the supply chain, identifying security gaps and implementing specific security measures and best practices related to preventing terrorism