Rag Tearing Machine
Rag Tearing Machine is using for textile recycling on woven fabrics and non woven fabrics for Waste management. In this maste management method we can know the fabric/cloth quality and other specification of cloth. That’s there is no way to make choice the normal type of fabric. We can make it the desired quality of fabric by help of this machine.
Function of Rag Tearing Machine :
- To know the fabric quality for implementing waste management process
- To select the appropriate fabric for implementing waste management process
- To know the task of machine
- To make sure the required quality product
- To make rag bag
- Used in textile industry for textile recycling
- Used for Waste Management
- To make polyester fabric
- Used for recycled fashion
- Used for recycled clothes
Specifications of Tearing Machine:
|[label type=”label” title=”Specifications Name”]||[label type=”label” title=”Specifications Value“]|
|Machine Category||Fabric Rags Tearing Machine|
|Product Name||Fabric Rags Machine|
|Product Model||According to Manufacturer|
|Brand/ Manufacturer||Name of Manufacturer|
|Agent in Bangladesh||No/Yes|
|Color||green or blue or violet|
|Description||Fabric/Cloth/Textiel rag machine|
Features Recycled Fashion Machine:
- It can lose remove the fabric waste, hard waste, prepare for further process by GM textile waste recycling machine series for recycled fashion
- Help to keep the polyester fabric length of t he finished product and reduce the damage to the wire of GM machine series
- Scrap metal is used to make recycled fashion of polyester fabric by this machine
Advantages of Recycled Fashion Process:
Its removes the hesitation of the quality of recycled fashion and create the locality with the market or suppler.
Waste Disposal Procedure
The management of AUTO emphasizes on establishing Environment Management System (EMS) inside & outside its factory premises to ensure environmental protection in the process of using raw materials, manufacturing products and discharging wastes. The management is firmly committed to comply all the relative obligations to ensure environment friendly condition in and around the factory.
The company has developed certain systemic procedures for the disposal of its wastes to prevent any environmental pollution and also for the safety of the workers & staff as well as the overall community.
Disposal wastes in AUTO are Empty Drum, Waste Accessories, Waste Metal Items & Waste Glass Items etc. Specific guidelines for the disposal of wastes are mentioned below.
- Day to day wastes inside the production system will be kept in the respective area or waste boxes and at the end of each working day all of these wastes will be dispatched outside the factory in a designated safe place.
- Empty Drums, Empty Container, Empty Bottle, Waste Plastic etc. we keep in a designated area & then send to the supplier for Recycle. The empty container of Thinner & other chemical container should not be used in the factory and not be given to workers for any other purpose.
- At first, we try to repair the wastage metal items & if it is not possible then we keep it temporary in the wastage store & sell to the producer for recycle.
- We keep all the accessories Waste items such as Carton, Poly, Gum Tape, offset items, Plastic clip & others Wastage in a designated area & & then send to the supplier for Recycle.
- Others Items such as fused tube light & Broken Glass we keep in a designated area & then send to the supplier for Recycle.
- During the removal of wastes it will be ensured that no nuisance is created because of the removing process and it does not affect the workers staff and also the tenants in and around.
- Store & Administration of HR will maintain records of all waste disposals.
- To sell the waste one team of three dept. (1 person – Admin, 1 person – store & 1 person from security dept.) will inventory item wise qty. Finally by a challan it will be out from the factory.
- Waste which are not sellable, will be destroy by burning at a designated place.
Accumulated list of wastes & disposal procedures:
Segregated wastes are finally disposed of when they are no longer required. Disposal procedure depends on waste category. Some wastes, such as chemical wastewater requires treatment by ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant) and some require simple disposal procedure such as dumping on landfilling site. On the contrary, some other wastes are reused and recycled. In the following tables, we have mentioned all the wastes and their disposal procedures-
|1||Batteries||Metal, Plastic & Acid||H
|2||Boiler Tube||Metal||* * *|
|3||Broken Needle||Metal||L H
|4||Bulbs||Glass & Metal||L H
|6||Chemical Container (Metal)||Metal||L H
|7||Chemical Container (Plastic)||Plastic||L H
|8||Circuit breaker||Metal & Plastic||Recyclable|
|10||Enzyme Fabric Dust ******||Fabric||L H
|11||Fabric Dust||Fabric||L H
|12||Filter (Air, Oil, Diesel)||Fiber, Metal & Plastic||L H
|13||Fly Yarn||Yarn Tissue||L H
|14||Fuse, Timer, Relay, Meters||Metal, Plastic||Recyclable|
|16||Gear Oil||Liquid oil||L H
|17||Glass Wool***||Micro glass fiber||L H
|18||GSM Board ***||Rubber||Recyclable|
|19||Knitting M/C Oil||Liq. oil||Recyclable|
|20||Lubricant Drum (Metal)||Metal||Reusable
|21||Lubricant ***||Liq. oil||Recyclable|
|22||Metal Plate – ETP||Metal||Recyclable|
|26||Rejected Fabric **||Fabric||Reusable
|27||Rejected Pipes (Metal)||Metal||Reusable
|28||Scales||* * *||* * *|
|29||Scrap Fabric **||Fabric||Reusable
|31||Sludge***||* * *||Recyclable|
|32||Smoke Detectors||Metal & Plastic||Recyclable|
|33||Stopper, Switch & Sockets||Metal & Plastic||Recyclable|
|35||Waste Cable||Metal & Rubber||Recyclable|
|36||Waste Carton||Hard Paper||Reusable
|37||Waste thread cones||Hard Paper||Recyclable|
|38||Waste Tube light||Metal & Glass||Recyclable|
|39||Waste Water***||Water with dyes & Chemicals||Recyclable|
Environmental Impact Analysis / Assessment fro Recycle
|Item||Origin of Item||Impact||Disposed procedure||Responsibility to Monitor||Remarks|
|Fabric / Thread
|Fabric is emergent from the cutting & sewing.||This type waste if thorough here & there then fabric do not melted with the soil from which environment may pollute.||Incoming waste fabric firstly is kept segregate in certain area. One / two times in a months handed over to supplier for recycle.||Factory supervisor is responsible to monitor as rule and he is maintaining register with records as well.|
|Plastic / poly
|Plastic & poly is generated from sewing section & finishing section||This is also not mixable item with soil. Relevant chemical is involved with the plastic. So its infected impact goes with air.||The company is also segregate in area from where is delivered to supplier for recycle as same way.||Factory supervisor is responsible to monitor as rule and he is maintaining register with records as well.|
|Metal / tin
|This item is generated from machinery workshop and pattern making section.||This is not also mixable with the soil.
The company does not through outside of the factory. Its infection impact may involve with the air which is harmful for environment.
|The company is also segregate in area from where is delivered to supplier for recycle as same way.
|Factory supervisor is responsible to monitor as rule and he is maintaining register with records as well.|
|Tube Light is generated also from all section of Manufacturing Process.||Tube light making ingredients are not mix with air or soil. So its harmful radiation may occur any diseases on human body.||The company is also segregate in area from where is delivered to supplier for recycle as same way .
|Electrical In charge is responsible to monitor as rule and he is maintaining register with records as well.|
|Paper is generated from Admin, Marketing, commercial and Accounts section .||Paper do not melted with the soil. If it is thorough outside of the factory then it’s infected impact may spread with the air .||The company is also segregate in area from where is delivered to supplier for recycle as same way .
|Factory supervisor is responsible to monitor as rule and he is maintaining register with records as well .||
|Dirty water , stools & Urine||This item is comes from toilets .||This is very much polluted item for environmental pollution . It is directly impacted with air & water.||From the generated area sealed line has connected with municipality sewerage lines. So no scope to pollute by it.||Factory supervisor is responsible to monitor whether line is leaked in some where and he is maintaining periodically .|
|Medical Item||This type is generated only from medical room. Here some waste item is that blooded cotton, shirring, cap of tabs etc.||Same things is that such a item do not mix with the soil . As a result it’s impact is directly falls on environment .||This type of medical waste is disposed periodically as per disposal procedure .||company staff nurse is responsible to monitor and dispose.
She maintain & disposed records as well .
Disadvantages of Scrap Metal:
Its little bit costly for producing recycled fashion / recycled clothes
By using these machines we can esily understand the tearing strentght of fabric and tearing strenght is the important factor each and every fabric. This machine played a vital role in textile sector ,so it’s very important to know about it . Rahamat Ullah Joy, B.Sc. in Textile Engineering, Daffodil International University, Reporter of apparelbangladesh24, Email: [email protected]