Linen Washing Machine
Linen Washing Machine is automatic machine , just have one function: cloth washing. Linen Washing Machine usually use together with TL hydro extractor for dehydration and series industrial drying machine . The linen machine adopts horizontal and drum-type structure. Linen mc has advantages of new pattern, reasonable structure, easy operation and long-life service.
Working instruction of Linen Washing MachineLinen Pre-Treatment Process
|Buyer||Abc buyer .|
|Ref #||Linen mc.|
|Style||Men’s short sleeve b/d collar shirt.|
|Quantity||Follow the order sheet , plus/ minus quantity = 5 %.|
|Fabric||65%linen 35% cotton. (solid & print)|
|Inter lining||Paper fused at collar,band & front placket.|
|Main label||Spring field att at yoke inside 2 cm below fm band edge (4 side sts) .|
|Size||With in main label .|
|Fit label||“ regular fit ” att at 5 mm below from main label.
( 2 side sts).
|Care label||Att at l.h. S seam 12 cm up fm btm hem
(as sample) ,
|Button(4 hole )||14/l collar b/d = 2 pcs, 18/l neck= 1 pce, front= 6 pcs.
|Spare btn||Att at lower in side 18/l 1 pce & 14/l 1pce. 18/l 5 cm & 14/l 3.5 cm up fm btm hem.|
|Collar stay||N/a .|
|Collar||Hidden b/down collar (single layer) .band inside & b/d loop cotrast fab.|
|Front||3 cm rolling with 3 cm pointed facing.( as sample). Emb at left chest.(as worn).|
|Back||2 pleat at back. Pleat depth 5mm.( as sample).|
Working instruction of Linen Washing Machine 1
|Short sleeve||3 cm width 5mm welted kansai b4 side seam.|
|Lower||2.5 cm rolling. ( as sample).|
|Hem||6 mm tail btm .|
|Pack||Stand up pack.|
|Clip||4 pcs metal clip (logo).|
|Tissue||Use –2 pcs .|
|Back board size.||1 pce.|
- Invatex CRA=0.5 g/l
- Invatex CS=0.5g/l
- Albafluid –C=1.0 g/l
- Invatex CRA=0.6 /l
- Amplex DS=05 g/l
- Albaflow JET=0.05 g/l
- Reduzin OS=1.0 g/l
- NaOH=2.5 g/l
- H2O2= 8.0 g/l
Knitted fabric tends to change dimensions in length and width after being taken off the machine. The more favorable conditions for fabric’s relaxation provided during washing. Change of dimensions after knitting can create major problem in garments and fabrics especially. Those produce from hydrophilic fibers such as wool and cotton. Knitting from
Thermoplastic fiber and synthetic fibers such as nylon and polyester can be heat set to shape or to dimensions that are retained unless the setting conditions are exceeded during washing and wearing.
Alkylphenols (APs) and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APEOs)
Alkylphenol Ethoxylates are considered to be harmful and toxic to the environment and possible endocrine disrupters. The most common usage is in detergent products and emulsifying agents. The second most common use is in textile processing (in particular with fibres such as linen and silk, whose naturally occurring gums and resins make them difficult to wet out) where it is used in various textiles auxiliaries including wetting agents and in the manufacture of water based pigment pastes to improve pigment dispersion.
The use of APs and APEOs specifically containing Octyl Phenols (OP) & Nonylphenols is restricted in all areas of David Howard production.
Nonylphenol Ethoxylate (NPEO), Octylphenol and their Ethoxylates (Alkyl Ethoxylates)
David Howard do not accept the use of any of the above chemicals in the production or processing of our goods.
APPEARANCE AFTER WASH
This method has been developed as there are no national or international standards based on this method at the present time.
To determine the degree of appearance retention after machine washing.
A finished/completed garment is washed and assessed against an unwashed garment for deterioration in appearance.
- Automatic washing machine as specified in BS EN 26330:1994
- Commercially available detergent
- Grey scales for assessing change in colour as BS EN 20105 A2
- Veri-vide light cabinet (or equivalent) with lectern
- Drying facilities as applicable to garment care label, flat or hang or tumble dryer as specified in BS EN 26330:1994
CONDITIONING & TESTING ATMOSPHERE
It is not necessary to condition samples nor carry out the testing or assessment in a standard atmosphere. Ordinary room conditions are satisfactory provided the correct procedure is followed.
Minimum of two finished/complete garments
Make wash load up to 2kg
- Place one garment in the washing machine
- Add detergent, sufficient to give 3cm running suds and sodium perborate (ECE detergent to be used at a ratio of 4:1 with sodium perborate).
- Run the machine (select programme to match garment care label).
- Dry according the garment care label instructions
- Compare the washed specimen with the unwashed duplicate in the light cabinet under artificial daylight D65.
Assess garment for cross staining using grey scales
Assess garment for shade change using grey scales
Assess the appearance of the garment for the following areas:
Creasing of Garment
(If creasing is evident, iron to care label and re-assess garment)
Differential Shrinkage within garment
Distortion of garment around attached components (e.g. Zips)
Distortion of garment around embelishment (e.g. Embroidery)
Deterioration of trims
Breakage or distortion of seams
Skewing of the garment
Overall appearance of the garment – Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory
Grades for Cross Staining & Colour Loss
Visual observations on change in garment appearance as outlined above.
Special instruction of Linen Washing Machine
- Wash : gmts wash with softner.
- iron : no iron only steam.
- lining colour : white.
- inter lining art no : 6050 for collar, band & f/plkt facing. (s/cut) .
- s.p.i – 12/13.
- contrast : printed contrast fab use at collar b/d loop & inside band.
- Edge stitch at collar joint, band joint,collar b/d loop & f/plkt faching.
- 5mm top sts at collar,f/shoulder & back yoke.
- 6 mm frence seam at armhole .
- btn st colour: contrast.
- Side seam feed of the arm both side at front, st to st gap 6mm .
- Hole measurement: neck seam to 1st hole 5.5 cm restof hole 9.5 cm .
- btn att thread cross & lock stc.
- collar point – 6 cm.
- collar height – 4 cm.
- band height – 3 cm.
- collar space – 1 cm.
- collar spread – 7 cm.
- hang tag & fitting tag att. At body 1st btn with string .
- round size sticker att. At poly top (l.h.s)1″ fm edge & bottom (r.h.s) 1″ fm edge . ffff
- long size sticker : inside of collar insert of linen washing machine