Best Compression Tester
- Best Compression Tester Platen area 150 × 150 mm
- Upper and lower platen distance 200 mm
- Measuring range ≤ 5000 N
- It is also called Compression Testing Machine
Paper tube compressive strength testing equipment
- Paper tube compressive
- strength testing equipment
- There is no WIP room for “ready for compression stage”.
- There is no WIP room for “ready for Coating stage”.
- There is no Holding room in packing area for batch printed
- Label, Shipper, Insert, Shipper label, etc , quantity of which is around sixty to seventy thousand Finished box.
- Dispensing booth located.
- Weighing material staging room
- GF-32 is too small for this floor.
- When GF-31 shifted to
- No bottle dehumidifying room for PFS
- This causes the drum of granules from two granulation suite holding or waiting in corridor.
- This causes the drum of Tablets from 4 compression room holding or waiting in corridor.
- House kipping of packing hall cannot be maintained, there is a chance of mix-up with one another, and label control was not possible, which is against cGMP.
- Far away from RM store causing loss of labor hour & time consuming.
- Material will be dispensed during continuation of process or holding inside the processing area.
- There is no sugar store.
- There is a chance of lump formation or spot in PFS.
GF 79 may be used for this purpose but still too small.
GF-58 may be used for this purpose. Defoiler room can be arranged in other floor.
GF-29(Un-Weighin may be used for this purpose.
Better if it is located in(Sugar store) and make a connecting door in between
attached together to minimized this problem.
We can use(Bottle Store) for sugar store.