Garment Care Labels
- Garment Care Labels – Our customers expect their clothes to be as easy as possible to care for. Therefore where possible all clothing should be washable at 40 degrees & tumble dryable. Read more about Label Ironing Machine
- Our performance standards reflect this requirement. Each fabric standard has a care label associated with it, and these care codes must be used unless agreed by exception with the Technologist.
- WHY SHOULD WEARER TRIALS BE CARRIED OUT?
- NEW FABRIC QUALITY OR MILL
- NEW TRIM OR EMBELLISHMENT
- BORDERLINE FABRIC PERFORMANCE
- ASSESS SPECIALIST FABRIC FINISHES ( EASY IRON, ANTI-STATIC ETC )
- ASSESS SURFACE PRINTS ( GLITTER, FLOCKING ETC )
- ASSESS COMFORT OR SUITABILITY OF STYLING
- On a random basis Technologist will select garments from the DC & Store for performance assessment.
- Garments will be randomly selected and tested for Dimensional Stability to the Garment Care Labels
- Code, Colour Fastness to Washing & Dry Rub on Dark & Sensitive Colours. If the garment fails to meet our standards & deemed un-commercial, goods may be recalled from store at your cost.
- In addition due to the serious nature of garments being in store which do not meet
- Standard, you will also incur a £5000 fine and loss of sales profit by sale Garment Care Labels.
Denim clothing continues to reinvent itself through various fabrications, finishes, and embellishments that enhance its consumer appeal. Its continued and rising popularity has opened new worlds of possibility for its uses, and denim is finding its way into home fashion, being used in upholstery, decorative pillows, comforters, window treatments, slipcovers for furniture or even the tabletop.
The majority of denim fabric finishing with enzymes is currently done in a batch wise process to achieve faded effects and soft feel. However, it might be possible to treat denim fabric in a continuous-process range in the future, if advances in biotechnology enable scientists to create extremely fast-acting and robust cellulases, and if machine manufacturers can build special continuous-range equipment with greater mechanical action.
As environmentally friendly processes consume less energy and raw materials and markedly reduce or even eliminate waste, the challenge to biotechnology is to provide tools that will enable to achieve these goals and thus ensure great industrial sustainability.
- Machine wash-1 bar(symbol only)
- Warm iron (symbol only)
- Do not dry clean ( symbol only)
- Do not bleach (symbol only)
- Do not soak
- Keep away from fire
- Wash similar colours together
- Care label: bhhhs/fb care
- Woven label : bhhhs fb wov
- Swing ticket no plastic wallet ~ bhhhs fb st1
- Looped kimbel black ~ supplier to source
- Bar code sticker ~ bhhhs fb adh1
- Black hanger sticker ~ bhhhs fb hs2
- Shirt hanger:
It is the suppliers responsibility to ensure the accuracy of all aspects of the packaging and labelling on Goods supplied to Bhhhs in accordance with the Bhhhs General Conditions of Purchase clauses 8 and 9. Bhhhs accepts no responsibility for labels ordered but not subsequently used on Bhhhs Goods. The product data is sent for information purposes only and does not constitute a contract between Bhhhs and it’s Supplier.