Ultrasonic lace sewing machine
Ultrasonic lace sewing machine – Capable of sewing /sealing /cutting /pressing /embossing of various fabrics, with various options for roller patterns and width, approx. frequency 18-20 KHZ, multi-circuit ultrasonic protection system. Strong ultrasonic power with three adjustable gears (maximum, medium and minimum) to meet requirements of different materials and thickness.Capable of seam sealing with hot air, with automatic temperature control, Compressed air approx. 0.3-0.6MPa, Effective tape width approx. 14-22mm, Roller width: 25.4mm, Approx. temperature: up to 700°C. Read about Sewing Output Garment Manufacturing Software
Soft Flexible Bendable Posable Headless Male/Female Body Mannequin Form in different sizes (8 pcs) Adjustable size (Male/Female) mannequin in different sizes (5 Pcs)
To motivate sewing workers to improve their performance as a team as well as improve their life standards through higher earning.
- It’s a team based incentive system.
- Base efficiency will be as follows:
- For a style running more than 15 days in a line, base efficiency will be as follows:
- For a style running more than 30 days in a line, base efficiency will be as follows:
- Sewing starting time for a certain style will be counted from last piece of the previous style & closing time will be the last piece of the running style. Start & end time will be determined by IE & PO.
- Incentive will be calculated after completion of sewing of the style or after fifteen days of sewing, whatever comes first.
- SMV of the product will be provided by IE dept.
- Efficiency, Base efficiency, SMV generation will be calculated based on output from end table QC pass data and working hour from planning and man power data from HR department.
- Quality requirements: The alter rate and rejection rate must be lower than or equal to 8% and 0.75% respectively to qualify for incentive.
- NPT for fire drill & power shortage will be counted if any case it takes more than ten minutes. Time will be collected from HR & maintenance department.
- No partial hour will be allowed for cellular line.
- Base efficiency, incentive rate and defect rate will be adjusted according to corporate objectives periodically.
- A sewing line will only get incentive for achieving higher efficiency than base efficiency.
- The sewing line will get TK. 0.30 collectively for each additional SMV than SMV required for base efficiency.
- SO & ASO will get incentive equally.
- Supervisor will get twice the amount earned by each worker.
- Input man will get the same amount earned by each worker
Pingback: Top 200 Types of Sewing Machine | Auto Garment