Dyeing Recipe System Software
Dyeing Recipe Management System Software is installed in many textile industry found in Bangladesh. Most of the Textile have dyeing department. Recipe is the midpoint of dyeing process. In the software of dyeing recipe management system dye recipes are systematized. In this software part, raw materials of textile dyeing recipe should be used in the recipe, usage ratios, dye to be applied; bleaching and pre process types are identified. Therefore auto recipe management is very essential for better performance which is applied in dyeing controller.
We also Sale
Feature of Dyeing Recipe System Software :
- The application of dyeing recipe management system is robotically assigned the last textile dyeing recipe number and shows it in recipe No field.
- Textile dyeing recipe number could be selected by clicking the list button from the software. The name and calculation of the recipe is viewed next to its number.
- If a dyes and pigments of chemical treating system is linked with dyeing machine the connected preparation data is created as well and stored in a database for future calls.
- System date is displayed automatically in the Date field. This date could be set to the recipe formation date. Recipe lists for a given date could be produced. It is relevant for natural dyes also
- Dyes and pigments recipe is entered in the Name field
- Laboratory color code that will be included in the recipe system software
- The quantities for chemicals or auxiliaries and dyes should be planned based on variable of dyes and pigments factor
- Automatic stock control, order list formation, cost control and creation of batch related consumption data are features of Electronic Recipe Management system software.
Recipe System Software Examples:
Sedomaster is Recipe System Software Examples. When using a recipe system the SedoMaster server and the recipe system server communicate together. Take care that the recipe system is always in communication mode and that no interferences interrupt the communication. Planning a batch with a recipe system connected is done in the same way as planning a new batch, but: Click on the button New Batch:
Select the Request from recipe system check box. If the process is requested form a recipe system the process can not be selected manually. When you select the Request from recipe system check box, the Batch Texts fields. Customer Number, Article Number and Recipe ID (names depending on SedoMaster configuration) are displayed as drop-down fields. If you click on the drop-down field, you see the data from the recipe system. The fields can be used in the following way:
Customer Number : Only customers which are available in the recipe system can be selected.
Article Number: Only articles which are available in the recipe system can be selected.
Recipe ID :Only a Recipe ID which are available in the recipe system can be selected. If you select an Article Number and the setting Sort for the article group is active only recipes with articles which belong to the same article group are available. Continue in the same way as when you plan a new batch. The recipe system will select the required treatments to form a optimized process.
Special Functions of Automation Controller:
When a automation controller is connected to SedoMaster, three special functions are important. When a recipe system is connected to SedoMaster, recipes and preparations are automatically calculated. If no recipe system is connected to SedoMaster, preparations can be created manually using the SedoMaster PLANBOARD. A recipe (only when a recipe system is connected) consists out of several preparations. Each preparation contains one or several products (dyestuff or chemicals). The identification of a preparation is done by using a preparation number. For the connection to an automatic dosing station, each preparation must have three special functions in the program (treatment) in the bellow mentioned order. The name of the functions can vary depending on the configuration of the controller. However the meaning stays the same. (1) Prepare products with parameter: preparation number / tank number (2) Wait on products with parameter: preparation number (3) Check products with parameter: preparation number
During the planning the PLANBOARD numbers the preparations automatically. In order that the correct preparation number is selected, a treatment parameter Preparation Number is required for the function parameter. Further information about treatment parameter can be found in the chapter
Recipe Automation Controller:
- ITM send an ARZ file where the product description contains some extra characters. With the version 5.33, there was no problem. The version 6.x had “0” as product description is the preparation file and the amount is also “0”. This is solved when the description length is reduced but, the recipe automation controller must handle this problem (Merina).
- Memory leak with import of recipe data (update)
- Product consumption is not working after a restart of the machine handler
- “cc” as unit is causing a lot of problems. “cc” is entered in registry for the “ml” unit. If “cc” is entered in the registry key “UnitsFluid:ML”, the preparation amounts are correct but the recipe handler crashes when a batch is finished. Check
- Products, which are not weighed, are not booked of from stock and have a value 0 in the preparation list when the batch is finished (Merina). The event batch finished is received by the recipe handler. The recipe automation controller should book of these products. This only happens when “cc” is used as unit Check
- Recipe automation controller restarts if the recipe directories in the shared parameters are with UNC directory
- The whole system run by recipe system software.
Engr. Khondakar Mashiur Rahman, Certified Echotech Garment CAD Professional-China, Aptech-India, NCC-UK B.Sc. in CIS- London Metropolitan University, M.Sc. in ICT-UITS.