Digital Temperature Controller
Watlow Temperature Controller – To be used to control temperature. It is fitted with PID controller, pumps, valves, heaters, bi-metallic gauge, k-type thermocouples, service tank, process tank, stirrer, radiator etc. It uses water as a liquid whose temperature is controlled at any specific desired value inside the process tank. sss
Temperature Process Station Specification
- Fixed Supply DC: +12V, +15V, -15V & +24V
- Process Vessel: 5 Liter approx.
- Storage tank: 20 Liter approx.
- Heater Element: 200W
- Water Grculation Pump: 10 l/min
- Piping: PVC
- Thermal Sensors: K-Type Thermocouple, PT100, Bi-metall c Direct Reading
- Valves: Drain Valve Manual Type
- Level Sensor: Float Switch with LED indicator
- Flow Sensor: Rotameter Direct Reading Type Cooling Watlow Temperature Controller : Auto Control with PID Cooling Apparatus: Heat Exchanger with Fan
- Operation Mode: Internal & External
- Watlow Temperature Controller Sensor Interface: DC Amplifier with Offset and Gain Control
- ON/OFF Control: Comparator with Hysteresis Control
- Analog Source: 0 – ±10V
- PIO Controller: Proportional, Integral & Differential Control with Feedback Pump Driver: DC to PWM Driver with DC Level Offset Control
- Heater Driver: DC to PWM Driver with DC Level Offset Control Accessories: Power Cord, 2mm Patch Cord, Experiment Manual,
- Data Acquisition Unit PC Interface Software
Alkyl Phenol Ethoxylates (APEO’s) – alternatives MUST be used.
Phthalate – It is Auto aim to remove all phthalates from clothing so alternatives should be used. Limits are set at < 0.1%.
Chrome VI – All leather products / goods should be tested for compliance against 60ppm max.
Sulphur Dyes – should only be used where the mill holds an Oekotex Certificate for the process. Please contact the Fabric Technology team for clarification.
Azo Dyes – All products must comply to the ‘The Controls on Certain Azo Dyes and “Blue Colourant” Regulations 2003’.