Shirt Size Chart
Shirt Size Chart for Developed Sample – The purpose of this procedure is to ensure that any potential problems relating to the cutting and manufacturing of a style is eliminated prior to bulk production …
We sale BOM Management Software
Shirt Size Chart
It is the responsibility of the Pattern Technical Manager to ensure the implementation of this procedure. If the first fit sample is rejected the garment must be remade with all the necessary corrections done. After the fit sample is approved by a buyer, the pre-production sample must be made using all the actual fabrics and trims.
|Sl||MEASUREMENTS||Size 06||Size09||Size 12||Size 18||Size 24||Size 36|
|A||LENGTH FROM SHOULDER||31||33||35||37||39||41|
|C||CHEST WIDTH (1/2 ARMHOLE)||20.5||21.5||22.5||23.5||24.5||25.5|
|F||BACK WIDTH (1/2 ARMHOLE)||21.5||22.5||23.5||24.5||25.5||26.5|
|H||SLEEVE LENGTH + CUFF||22||24||26||28||30||32|
|I||INNER SLEEVE LENGTH+ CUFF||16||17.5||19||20.5||22||23.5|
|L||SLEEVE WIDTH (ABOVE CUFF)||7.5||7.5||8||8||8.5||8.5|
|Q||COLLAR POINT WIDTH||4||4||4.5||4.5||5||5|
|BACK NECK DROP||1.7||1.7||1.7||2||2||2|
Manufacturing Process Test
- After the sealing process a test lot is automatically put into work at a point outlined on the Business Critical Path. Where there is a requirement for a specific size in a test lot, this is advised by Head Office. The manufacturing units procedure for test lot now comes into effect:
- Technical Team process the test lot in sample room. Size of test lot is not specific but must be to specify sizes. It must also be constructed using the correct fabric, components and specified machinery / guides. (Where this is not possible the head office will give authorisation).
- Sewing the lab test sample and sending it to an independent laboratory (test house). The sample garment must meet minimum performance standards to ensure the product is suitable for customers use. Team, who contribute to the test lot, will prepare the package (Methods, Quality specs, Set up the machine line).
- As per the requirement Technical Department should make the Contract Seal garments, Concept Samples, Wearer Trials.
- Also technical assistant will check the garments, get the measurements on each garment and recorded in the Fit Log sheet.
- Once the pre-production sample is approved by a buyer, the sealed sample must be sent to the garments production factory along with graded pattern and CAD marker. On complete the reports are forwarded to the garment technical manager along with the garments each requested size for review.
- Also any further pattern alteration need according to the measurement out come of the test lot will be do before send the pilot pattern to the factory.
- When received the approved contract seal from, Pattern Technical Manager should call a meeting including following team to review the test lot.
- During this meeting following packages will hand over to the production by relevant departments. GSD Sewing Methods: by Industrial Engineering
- Quality Specifications for each operation: by Quality Assurance Department
- Sewing the first fit sample; fitting the garment on a model or a dummy, and sending the first fit sample to the buyer. Technical Pack (including Operation breakdown, Size chart, How to measure diagram, CMS labelling information, Off machine measurements…etc) : by Technical Department
They mostly make the samples which are as follows:
- Quotation sample.
- Style sample.
- Fit sample.
- Size set sample.
- Counter sample.
- Pre-production sample.
- Production sample.
- Photo sample.
- Proto sample.
- Shipment sample.
Key areas under scrutiny are:
- Making pattern correction based on buyer’s comments. Handling Method achievability.
- Method is suet to achieve the customer requirement.
- Sewing the production size-set sample using all the actual fabrics and trims. If there is embroidery or print on the garment, approved artwork design must be followed strictly. Measurements.
- Any amendments to achieve the size chart.
- Machine requirements /Guide for pilot / bulk production.
- Embroidery or print placement must be marked. Wastage ex: elastic
- Key Quality Points.
- Minutes from the meeting will be generated and document is going to factory style file.
- NOTE: The approval of the test lot authorises the cutting instruction to be released for the pilot production.