Logistics Company -We are international logistics company located .
• Vendors must ship “complete” purchase orders. Partial shipments are not accepted.
• Inaccurate data often creates additional freight charges, improper routing, or delays and may result in charge backs to the vendor and/or loss of factory load privilege.
• Vendors must ensure carton markings, shipping documents, and vendor documentation have the same DC prefix PO numbers and vendor style numbers as listed on the purchase order/Shipping Instruction.
For authorization to ship cargo, vendors must submit a booking request to the Forwarder by country and port.
• Asia origin freight must be booked fourteen (14) days prior to cargo ready date.
• Booking requests must contain complete and accurate information or could result in booking refusal and cause a delay in shipping.
Pingback: List of Finishing Machine for Textile Factory | Auto Garment