Printing and Laundry Maintenance
- Laundry Maintenance are not maintained periodically. No machine maintenance schedule (catalog basis). No SOP is posted in place.
- Approved printing artwork and instructions not displayed and not in local language.
- Standard handling procedure of chemicals is not displayed only MSDS is posted.
- Laundry formulas are not posted in local language and not displayed. Operators not aware of laundry formulas.
- No maintenance record maintained for laundry machines.
- No inspection process in place after each batch. No inspection report to verify that seconds are repaired/rewashed before entering production workflow.
- Approved laundry reference sample not available with laundry formula in local language attached.
- No record maintained for 100% inspection after washing.
- No SOP established for chemical handling. MSDS not found for some chemicals.
- Factory does not conduct water quality test to ensure consistency for laundry. Laundry is not strong in research & development to provide washing formulas.
- Lighting should be between 60-80 FC (645-861 Lux) and at least 80 FC (861 Lux) in inspection areas, but also not too high.
- knitting machine contents list does not include knitting needles
- items in the box under the knitting machine are not on the list no testing lab available yarn store has other items stored in it accessory store has other items stored in it operator training room required for regular training programmes
- Need to maintenance dryer chamber
- Organized Warehouse/Store with segregation by shade.
- Segregation with OK and reject accessories & Fabrics.
- Reject Fabric & accessories area should be marked.
- AQL base quality report.
- Special machine with calibration certificate and SOP
- Lighting should be more than 40 FC in warehouse and store.
- Approved sample with proper comments should be hanged on each line.
- Approved sample with accessories to be displayed in finishing section.
- Sample of packing standard should be displayed in packing area.
- Sample room to be well organized and with adequate lighting with more than 40FC.
- Special machines operator must to be designated.
- Inspection area must to be with adequate lighting with about 70 FC.
- Quality Manager and QA auditor/Manager must stay on site to solve their question.
- Well equipped lab room with expert technicians.
- Needle free zone should be secured and the needle detector machine must be operational.
- Pressing standard should be displayed on pressing area.
- Temperature & pressure should check 2-3 times per day for fusing machine with proper report.
- Sufficient storage for bulk cut parts and properly covered.
Laundry Maintenance – Sufficient space, rack or trolley should be arranged for storage of bulk cut parts and light color should be covered with poly bags in cutting section.