Preservation Of Product
Purpose:To ensure preservation of products during internal processing and delivery to the customer destination. We sale Inventory Planning and Management Strategies for Software
Purpose: Applies to all garments made by Auto Garments Ltd.
Responsibility: Manager production responsible for proper identification, handling, packaging and storage of garments.
Manager merchandising is responsible for proper preservation of garments up to its destination. Manager, store is responsible for assessing storage condition and preservation of material at the store.
Definition: Preservation Of Product.
Identification:Garments will be identified by main label, price, size label etc. as per instruction by the buyer.Shipper cartons will have the required identification as instructed and specified by the buyer.
- Fabric and accessories during storage and garments during sewing, finishing and packaging shall be handled in such way that it is not damaged or stained or turned defective.
- Adequate precautions will be taken to prevent damage of garments and cartons during processing and loading in to containers.
- Persons responsible for handling of garments and cartons will be trained on safe handling of the material.
- Record of such training will be maintained in training record form (form no. F/HR/05)
- Garments will be packed in poly bag.
- Corrugated cartons will be used for shipping of garments.
- Specification and marking of the packaging carton shall be as per buyer’s instructions.
- Quality and size assortments in the shipper carton will be done as per instruction of buyer mentioned in purchase order.
- Storage and preservation:
- Garments packed in cartons will be stored in the finished material store.
- To ensure protection during storage at Auto , Managers store shall assess storage area condition once a month.
- Record of storage condition assessment shall be maintained in storage condition assessment form (No. F/ST/17)
- Garments will be delivered to customer via containers to ensure prevention of damage during transportation.
- Manager merchandising shall ensure that adequate steps have been taken to prevent damage to the garment during transportation.
- 10% FABRIC INSPECTION (04 POINT )
- SHADE SEGRECATION.
- SHADE BAND/SHADE SUMMARY.
- LOG PANEL.
- BLANKET WASH + NON WASH.
- FABRIC DEFECT APPROVAL FROM VF.
- SHRINKAGE TEST REPORT.
- COLOUR CONTINUTY CONTROL.
- S/C/S COLOUR SHADING TEST.
- WASH TEST.
- TRIM INSPECTION (AQL 2.5) / TRIMS TEST REPORT.
- PP MEETING WITH SIZE SET
- PATTERN CORRECTION.
- PILOT RUN COVERING COLOUR COVERING SIZE 200 PCS CUTTING.
- BULK CUTTING.
- Ending Preservation Of Product