Merchandising Trims Purchase
To ensure that customer requirements are properly understood, documented and implemented.
Agenda for HR Meeting:
Monthly HR Meeting
Group HR Policy
Salary Structure of MS & NMS
Lefty Workers Settlement
ID & Proximity Card
Duplicate Documents Solution
Worker appointment letter in Manager’s personal file
Fixed wages of workers (QCI/SQCI)
Proposal for Group’s – Training and Development, Talent Management (Recruitment & Selection),
Separation of HR, Compliance & Administration
This procedure applies to dealing with customers in taking orders for sleeping bags. Every employee shall be treated with respect & dignity. No employee shall be subject to any physical, sexual, psychological or verbal harassment or abuse. Written disciplinary procedures shall be applied fairly among all workers.
- General Manager, Merchandiser shall negotiate price with buyer.
- Manager, Merchandiser is responsible for negotiating and finalizing the contract with the customer and make review of any changes with necessary consultation of the Managing Director.
- Production Manager and Quality Control Manager are responsible for identifying customer requirements on products.
Auto Fashions Ltd has written health , safety & environment guidelines, has a factory safety committee; provides personal protective equipment free of charge and mandates its use; keeping cleanliness and complies with all applicable local environmental, safety and health regulations.
- Review the requirements related to product to ensure product requirements are
- Contract and order requirements differing from those previously expressed are
- Organization has the capability to meet the defined requirements
- Records of the results of review and actions arising from the review are maintained.
Auto Fashions Ltd complies with legally mandated work hours. Each employee when working overtime, shall be fully compensated according to local law. Each employee shall be provided one day off in seven; and Auto Fashions Ltd requires no more than 48 hours of work per week, and no more than 12 hours of overtime work per week.
- Correspondence and negotiation with the buyer is performed by the Manager,
- correspondence with the buyer is maintained through Mail, E-mail or Fax
- and every necessary instruction/direction and negotiation with the buyer shall
- be preserved.
- Sketch measurement sheet is provided by buyer, with layout of Product, Fabric
- details, accessories, size, measurement and other related information.
- Sketch measurement sheet will be distributed to Manager, Production for
- sample making.
- Approval sample is prepared as per buyer requirement with available fabric
- and accessories.
- After approval/correction of the approval sample by the buyer, PP sample for
- each size is prepared as per amended style detail and sent to buyer for
- As per the buyer’s instruction/style detail provided in the sketch measurement
- sheet pattern section prepares pattern for components.
- Consumption is worked out by Manager, Production and consumption qty.
- is informed to the Manager, Merchandiser.
- Manager, Merchandiser places order to approved fabric
- supplier for fabric upon confirmation of fabric from the buyer.
- Size wise consumption based initial costing is prepared by Manager,
- Merchandiser and price is negotiated with buyer.
- After finalizing the negotiation on price, delivery and other contract
- conditions, buyer sends final order sheet / makers copy / confirmation of order
- with final approved specification and conditions including size, breakup,
- packing detail, breakup, delivery information and delivery date.
- Manager, Production prepares color wise break-up & total consumption
- of fabric for each style.
- Buyer provides color reference sample containing sample of each color for use
- as reference when placing orders.
- Fabric manufacturer upon contact from sends specified fabric sample to buyer.
- Buyer provides approval of fabric and order is placed to fabric supplier by
- Merchandising Department.
- Accessories List is worked out and sent to supplier by General Manager / merchandiser.
- Upon buyer requirement, Accessories supplier / manufacturer sends
- accessories sample to buyer based on instruction from auto Camp.
- Buyer provides confirmation of accessories and order is placed to the supplier
- for required qty. of selected accessories.
- A sample fabric is procured before the shipment of total fabric Qty. along with
- the accessories shipment and used to produce the pre-production sample.
- Pre-production sample for each color, manufactured using actual
- fabric and accessories is sent to buyer for final approval.
- Buyer sends approval of the pre-production sample and any necessary change/
- Trim card is prepared based on the approved pre-production sample copy
- preserved in the sample section.
- MC dept. prepares required consumption and report of stock position which
- is required for completion of the order and submit is to General Manager / merchandiser.
- Finalized Size and color wise detail break up of sleeping bag is provided by
- General Manager, Merchandiser to Production, QC, MC, Commercial and Cutting dept.
- During the production, the buyer may request any modification or change in
- the final contract by contacting the General Manager/Manager, Merchandiser. On such occasion, General Manager/Manager, Merchandiser negotiates different terms and conditions for the revised contract and upon finalizing and receiving confirmation from the buyer, notifies all changes to the relevant departments for immediate action.
- After completion of all production Manager, Merchandiser notifies buyer of shipment detail of the order (Vessel, arrival time, Packing list).
Auto Fashions Ltd complies with legally freedom of association . Auto Fashions Ltd has written Workers participation committee guidelines . It essential in production oriented company. Auto Fashions Ltd provides each employee at least the minimum wage, or higher and provides each employee a clear, written accounting for every pay period. Auto Fashions Ltd provides each employee all legally mandated benefits. These include health care; pregnancy or sick leave; vacation; religious holiday, leave; child care.
- Upon receipt of query Manager, Merchandiser shall check that all required information such as quantity, delivery date, brics and accessories details, measurements, etc. are provided.
- Upon receipt of Purchase Order Manager, Merchandiser shall check that it matches with initial agreement (verbal or written) with the buyer.
- If there is any difference between initial agreement and purchase order
- Manager, Merchandiser shall contact with buyer for clarification and order will be accepted upon resolving the anomaly.
- Any amendment required by buyer after Purchase Order is given shall be
- notified to all concerned departments by Manager, Merchandiser.