How to Secure a Domain Name for Medium Business
How to Transfer a Domain
Domain Transfer form own checklist
- First unlock your domain. Your domain is unlocked and ready to transfer.
- Make sure your administrative contact email is current. (It’s where we send your transfer authorization code.) We’ve also sent your authorization code to the administrative email address: [email protected]
- Use the authorization code at your new registrar to complete your transfer.
- Verify that the new registrar will set up your DNS zone files. If you don’t do this, your website and email could go down.
- Start the domain transfer at your new registrar. (We email you to ensure you requested the transfer.)
- Authorize the transfer with your new registrar. (Use the transfer authorization code we email you when you’re done here.)
- We email you confirmation when your transfer completes, usually not more than 5-7 days.