Head of Marketing Job Description
Head of Marketing Job Description to know the customer, customer listing, visiting and existing customer handling and time to time follow up, sample collection and development, order collection and order sheet making, Proforma Invoice (PI) making LC collection from the customer and acceptance, UD & UP collection, always communication to the factory and time to time customer. Care about delivery lead-time, sales accounting, outstanding accounting, interdepartmental recovery process payment recovery policy, always sales planning etc. We provide BOM Management Software
- Designing an effective marketing plan to ensure the product’s/ service’s success in the market and support the continuous growth of the company.
- To Lead the Marketing Team.
- Meet up sales targets and prepare sales forecasts.
- Ensure regular and appropriate presence of Dhaka Phone’s Brands.
- Monitor and report competitor’s activities.
- To provide Fruitful services to the traders and focus the dynamic mage of the company.
- Assist Sales Manager in establishing the Area Sales and Revenue targets, Key strategies and financial budget for approval by the Head Office.
- Establish individual sales and promotional targets of the field staff and formulate a sales operational plan for review and approval by the Sales Manager.
- Monitor the performance of the field staff through extensive visit to outlets and health providers, checking of DCR’s and provide on the job training as needed.
- When requested by Sales Manager, Marketing Managers or Departmental Head’s organize and arrange training programs for BS Providers, non-pharmacy OCP outlets, Doctor’s seminar etc.
- Assist Sales Manager and Marketing Department in identifying field level promotional activities and implement and monitor their impact.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports to Sales Manager and Departmental Head.
- Organized and preside over the monthly Area Conference, review sales performance, counsel and motivate sales staff and take corrective action when needed.
- Organized and conduct NGO workers and TBA training program.
- Reviewed and approve itinerary, expense bills, Per Diem, leave etc. of all Area officials.
- Perform other duties from time to time as requested by the supervisor.
- Build up excellent trade relation with business people.
- To prepare and submit report as required.
- Develop promotion materials.
- Identify marketing initiatives through customer research, develop, targeting and segmentation planning.
- Communicate with the executive and dealers.
- Arrange different seminars, conference & present feedback report.
- Communicate with the media sector
- Achieve monthly/annual sales target.
- Motive and inspire the sales executive to gear towards market dominance.
- Assist the training and administrative work.
- Take up regular field visits to ensure implementation of the marketing plan with a view to attain sales growth of the product.
- Ensuring visibility and merchandising of the company’s brands.
- Selling process, determined demand, regular follow up and monitoring of the fieldwork.
- Formulating new marketing plan and implementation.
- Providing customer services and maintaining trade relationship.
- To make coordination with Monno’s sales centers & show rooms activities.
- Working with and through the distributor’s sales force to achieve targets.
- Preparing and implementation of marketing plan for commercial success.
Head of Marketing Job Description -Vast knowledge in Microsoft Operating System 98, 2000, XP & Microsoft Office Package and e-mail and Internet operations. Interne setup & Maintenance. To build up a challenging and rewarding career in organization that provides structured career advancement with the extent of competitive opportunities with self-confidence, hardworking and synergic ability and desired satisfaction.