Hand Stitching Machine
The activities of Hand Stitching Machine carried out in a production hall are often of a very diverse nature and the required lighting level (illumination) can vary accordingly. It is potentially inefficient to take the spots with the highest lighting requirement as the basis for the lighting of the entire hall. Instead, it is better to adjust the lighting to the specific needs of the different activities that are being carried out. The lighting of specific work places can contribute to an optimized situation, both from a comfort and an energy efficiency point of view. iii …
Auditing the stitching operations and stitched garments as per the required. In addition, light switches can be installed both separately in the halls as well as over individual workplaces to use the electricity more efficiently. For workplaces of Hand Stitching Machine close to the window, this measure is especially relevant where the worker can switch off the light over his/her workplace. Helping cutting department’s personnel to implement new solutions and systems. Energy savings depend on the required level of lighting at the work place and the level to which the overall lighting of the production hall can be reduced. Communicating with stitching operators about the requirements of a style / buyer. Recommending area in – charge about line and system planning techniques to obtain better quality.
Reporting to Quality Manager about any problem (or Forthcoming problem) in stitching department and suggesting the solutions for the same. Keeping supervisors and checkers aware of quality requirements of style / buyer. Moreover, a central lighting control system can be installed to be able to switch off the lighting system of an entire building at a given moment (e.g., at lunchtime or during the night). Helping stitching department’s personnel to implement new solutions and systems. The occupants of the building can individually switch the lights on again when they need it. An example can be given from a garment manufacturing industry in which there are number of workstations (stitching machines) in one big hall. The unit had earlier only hall lighting provisions (quite elaborate) but still the workers felt need for improvement in lighting at the work station. Realizing this each work station was provided with CFL light right at the workstation and reduced the hall lighting drastically. The industry also went in to utilize the solar lighting by modifying the work stations layout. These measures had resulted in reducing the electrical energy consumption and better lighting conditions of Hand Stitching Machine
- Discussing the job work requirements of a style with the Quality Manager in advance.
- Communicating the style requirements and quality standard requirements with the vendors doing job work.
- Approving the samples produced by the various vendors in consultation with Quality Manager.
- Assisting Q.A (Stitching) in his work.
- Auditing the stitching operation and stitched garments and reporting the problems to Quality Manager.
- Discussing the style / buyer related quality requirements with Q.A and communicating the same to supervisors / checkers / operators.
- Other than the above mentioned individual responsibilities the Quality Assurance team also performs following functions:
- Assisting R & D team for its work on forthcoming styles.
- Making discussions and taking decisions on problems rose to suggest corrective / preventive action.
- Maintaining the discipline and work environment in the garments production area and assisting the compliance department.
- Fulfilling any other requirements that got raised due to introduction of new styles / buyers.
- Visiting the vendors’ premises to communicate the requirements to the individual job worker or in case of any quality related problem with the vendor.
- Auditing the product delivered by the vendors and analyzing it time to time for performance rating of vendors and deciding about the company’s policy about a particular vendor.