What is Pen Grinding Machine
Grinding machine is used for grinding of garments edges. This has two wheel .This wheels are moving very high speed by an electric motors. This garments edges are contract with the wheels and making slig. Grinding Machine is washing process by which we will get the used effect of garments. This process is completely done at edge area
Destroy is a process which is done by pen grinding machine. First we have to mark the garments then slightly attach this machine with the garments then slowly remove the cellulose. After wash we can get a good destroy look of garments.
An initial investment of US $ 2 million has equipped our finishing and laundry facilities with the best technology in process control, dyeing and color kitchen and the best washing machines currently available, plus a finishing unit with techniques such as scraping; brushing; grinding; sand blasting and spray booths; and laser patterning and finishing. We also have a joint venture with a specialist European development industry to ensure that our chemicals, equipment and processes are leading edge at all times. Investment in state-of-the-art equipment is just one part of our customer orientation. It is our people that make the difference. Our young and energetic team boasts the best technical
talent in the industry, who work together with worldwide exports in design and technology to ensure that we endeavor to consistently deliver the quality and value expectations of the most discerning customers. There are several ways in which tearing can be done. The machines available for bringing out the effects are grinding machine and pumice stone machine. With help of these machines effects the desired effects are achieved. These machines are user friendly and take very little time to produce the effect.
This machine are used for destroy the garments. This machine are operated by electric signals. One stone is attached with this machine at front. When this stone is moving with high speed that it will with pacific area of garments and garments will damage at desire area.
Grinding machine safety
Before mounting a new wheel test it for soundness and inspect for cracks. Ensure the wheel is the correct RPM rating for the machine, this must be marked on the wheel and the machine, for all disks over 55mm in diameter. Ensure the wheel is mounted correctly by a qualified user.
All guards and protective hoods are to be in place and tightly secured. Guards, so far as is reasonably practical, should be so made that they can contain a wheel if it fractures. With the power source disconnected/ isolated turn the wheel by hand to check for clearance.
The grinding machine must be fitted with efficient stopping and starting devices conveniently situated.
Before switching on the machine ensure the table is secured and adjusted as close as practicable to the wheel. Ensure the work piece is rigidly supported and firmly clamped.
Allow the wheel to test run at full speed for at least a minute before starting actual grinding.
Never place your hands near revolving wheel or use them or any other device to stop the wheel after switching off.
Avoid grinding on the sides of straight – sided wheels and the use of warped cut- off wheels.
Abrasive wheels should be stored in an area, which does not become excessively hot or excessively cold and the area should always be kept dry.
Dust masks must be worn when grinding unless the machine is fitted with an adequate dust extractor.
Sate of Use of Grinding Wheels
Proper mounting of grinding wheel is very important for its safe running afterwards, therefore follow the instructions for mounting given below:
- Tighten the nut enough only to hold the wheel firm and ensure it is balanced.
- Replace the wheel guard.
- Adjust the tool rest so that it is not more than 3mm from the wheel, square to it and at axle height.
- Stand aside and let the wheel run for minute before grinding.
- Use eye protection
- Check that the tool rest is not more than 3mm from the wheel and square to it.
- Before you start grinding stand aside and let the wheel run free.
- True the wheel, using a dressing tool if the surface is uneven.
- Place the object against the wheel without bumping or jarring.
- Grind only against the face of the wheel not its side.
- Never force grinding so as to stall or slow the motor excessively.
- Do not grind material like lead, aluminum and brass as clogging of the wheel causes poor cutting and overheating.
- Select the correct type of wheel for the intended operation
- Look for cracks and apply the Ring test by tapping.
- Make sure that the manufacturer’s recommended wheel speed is not exceeded.
- Do not alter the hole in the wheel or force the wheel on to the spindle.
- Use clean, recessed matching flanges at least one-third of the wheel diameter.
Use a clean, smooth spacer pad on each side of the wheel under each flange.
Pen Grinding Machine is used in Washing factory