Garments Merchandiser Job
Garments Merchandiser Job To build up a carrier in garments based organization which provides the opportunity to share my knowledge ,experience and academic skills for the entire development of the organization and to coupe up myself with the real working environment. We sale RMG Online CRM System. Top CRM Software
- Find out color breakdown form order sheet
- Find out Fabric consumption for fabric and accessories .
- Making requirement sheet Fabrics and accessories for order
- Making cost statement sheet for suppliers.
- Making initial cost breakdown for Fabrics and Accessories
- To contact with Suppliers for Access. And Fabrics booking .
- To contact with Suppliers in-house these items with in lead time
- To give Carton and Poly booking for order
- To give Space Booking for shipment goods .
- Dealing with BUYER such as i)Soccer- “UMBRO” (items: woven long Pant , Woven Trouser) ii)WMM –(Mark Wearehouse) : Rib stop pant , 210t jacket. Dealing with local buyer as given : i)TEXEBO INT’AL, ii)DSL
- To corresponding with Exquisite in Hon Kong BUYER By mail Such as SUMS CLUB order ( To pack Flannel Pant , Wahi pant etc.and dealing also this order .
- Follow-up order from sample development to shipment (Do Costing to quote to buyer, communicate with supplier to negotiate & fix the prices of materials & also arrange materials & give the guide line to factory concern person where needed to follow-up the production to give the shipment smoothly.
- To corresponding with Buyer for given best garments price quotation.
- To corresponding with buyer by email for approved Trim and Lab dip.
- To corresponding with suppliers for given booking and in-house this items with in lead time.
- To corresponding with Buyer for approved sample such as Fit/stylying,proto,salesmen ship,pp sample.
- To corresponding with buyer for approved shipping marks .
- To corresponding with Buyer for proper decision for making shipment
- Corresponding & communicate with Buyers.
- Liaised with buyer & supplier and negotiated prices, cost break down pre-checking & deliveries and quality parameters according to the required specification.
- Proto- sample to Pre- production samples send to the buyer for approval.
- Follow up factory production like, knitting, dyeing, sewing & packing.
- Follow up shipment schedule for in time delivery. Buyers: Outerstuff (USA), Customer: Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Gap,Departments: Men’s, Ladies & Kids, Brand: Reebok, Adidas, NBA, NFL, Old Navy, Area: Both Knit & Woven
- Item: T-shirt, Polo shirt, Cheerleader, Jog pant, Jog Suit, Jacket, Widnsuit etc.
- Cost analysis and price quotation to develop business with new customers.
- Local and overseas supplier sourcing.
- PI verification with budgeted cost.
- Order and production follow up.
- Run a merchandising team of 12 members and report to MD.
- Cost analysis and price quotation. Develop samples.
- Have to source local and overseas suppliers.
- Order and production follow up.
- Direct corresponding with buyer of UK.
- Run an individual account and report to Managing Director.
Garments Merchandiser Job differ factory to factory. To utilize educational knowledge in garment sector as a textile engineer. Since garment is the finished product of textile so I can imply my knowledge of textile on garment. To set up my career in a well organized company to reach my goal in the field of merchandising by utilizing my experiences, honesty and headwork. And I want to be a successful Director of Merchandising in an established company.