Garment Line Checker Task
Garment Line Checker Task and Job Responsibilities
Line Checker Task
- Line Checker Check the finished garment.
- Pass the garment if it does not have any defects.
- Reject the garment if it has defects. Keep it aside, with the other defective pieces in the bundle. sss
- Major task is to check Sewing Software for Garment Line Input
- Mark the defects found on the garment with clearly visible stickers (or a thread if the stickers leave marks).
- Record the defect on the 100% Inspection Record
- Repeat steps l – lV for the rest of the bundle.
- Count the number of defective pieces in the bundle. Note it down in the repair list. Give the pieces to the Quality supervisor. Keep the rest of the bundle aside. Note down the time the pieces were given to the Quality supervisor.
- Trace the operator who made the defect.
- Give the pieces back to the operators for alteration.
- Pieces are altered and given back to the supervisor / repair girl. These are given back to the garment line checker.
- Note down the time when the pieces are returned.
- Recheck the garments. If there are no defects pass the bundle. If there are defects repeat the procedure from step Vl.
Garment Industry Garment Industry – Among the basic elements of industrial production–man, machine and materials–managing …