Clothes Folding Machine
This is a textile machinery works as fabric folders used in textile factory or textile mills. This machine is specially designed primarily for the folding of fabric and textile design. Clothes folding machine is mainly used for folding cloth. These clothes folding machines are easy in operation and perform smoothly without noise. Cloth folding machines are easy to use, robust construction, low maintenance, durable and reliable and Long service life. It also used for home textile for making textile fabrics. Clothes folding machine is used after Compactor Machine.
Function of Cloth Folding Machine :
Function of cloth folding machine in textile factory is given here-
- This cloth folding machine is working as fabric folders in Textile Company as well as in home textile,
- Doubling, lapping, measuring the fabrics with inlet from plait or loose fabrics, rolls or batchers as well as for outlet,
- Foot switch is used for withdraw the finished fabrics to send the empty sword plate in home textile as well as in textile industry,
- Hard or loose folding feature, due to torque controlled by industrial machinery
Specifications of Fabric Folding Machine:
|[label type=”label” title=”Specifications Name“]||[label type=”label” title=”Specifications Value“]|
|Machine Category||Fold Machine|
|Product Name||fabric folding machine|
|Product Model||According to Manufacturer|
|Brand/Manufacturer||industrial machinery for textile company|
|Agent in Bangladesh||No/Yes|
|Power||380V , 1.1+10kw|
|Production Capacity||20 Sets/Month|
|Max pleat width||1650mm|
|Electric heating power||10KW|
|Description||The process of textile fabrics are suitable for creating different types of clothing,skirt,scarf,covers and various adornments in textile company|
INSPECTION AND FOLDING
The main function of this department is fabric folding or rolling of fabric .This is the department where the quality of the raw material and the finished product is checked .This department consist of testing, inspection & folding.
Fabric is so obtained is inspected and packed for selling purpose .It involves 5 steps:
- Cutting plan
- Faults observed
VARIOUS INSPECTION SYSTEMS
- 10 –point system(Japanese system)
- 4-point system (American system)
Here the system used is 4 point system .In the system, the faults are categorized on the basis of faults length as show below:
0-3 inches ——– 1 point
3-6 inches——–2 point
6-9 inches——-3 point
9 inches & above——-4 point
Here according to the length of the faults ,each faults is assigned respective points. A total 38 points per 100m clothes are acceptable .The pieces with more than 38 points per 100m is rejected .The faults with 4 points are considered as major damages and that with single points are considered as miner damages.
MACHINES IN FOLDING
- INSPECTION MACHIENS –There are total 9 inspection machines for the fabric inspection. The manufacture is ALMAC. The speed of the inspection is kept 20-25 mpm.
- FOLDING OR FLATING MACHINES- There is 2 folding machines used for forming the bale of the fabric.
- ROLLING MACHINE- there is one rolling machine for forming the roll of cloth.
- BALE PRESSING MACHINE-there are two bale-pressing machines for pressing the bale.
- MENDING TABLE-there are two mending table for reworking i.e. for mending the damages if possible.
It is done in a American style i.e. 4 points system
0-3 inch damage is considered as 1 point
3-6 inch damage is considered as 2 point
6-9 inch damage is considered as 3 point
9 inch damage is considered as 4 point
It is given to the small pieces which can also be sold in 50 kg bag.
Frend name is given to piece if length is in 60-90 cm.
Rags name is given to piece if length is in between 30-60cm.
Chindi name is given to piece if length is in between 0-30cm.
Grading is done in order to differentiate between good quality material and poor quality material .Different grade which are given to denim fabric are:
Grades D.P/100yd2 major point peace length part
Ultimo 10 ———- 80-125 1
Platinum 10 1 80-125 1
Gold 20 3 80-125 1-2
Fresh 40 5 80-125 1-2
SSI 40 6 80-125 1-2
2nd 6015 80-125 1-4
2SL 60 15 80-125 NA
2S3V shade variation NA 80-125 NA
2SV continuous defect NA 80-125 NA
Cutting plan is made in accordance with the number and type of defects.
Packing for despatch able material is done in continuous by machine of LPDE sheet which is used for protecting the material from moisture and damage. Package is done mechanically by machine named after the company PENGUIN-COIMBATORE having rpm 1500 .The threading diagram is as follows:
FAULTS NOTED IN FOLDING:
- MINOR FAULTS: This includes slubs, stains and contamination.
- MAJOR FAULTS: This include the faults like bent pick, double pick , thick pick, stain mark , oily weft.
Feature of Textile Machinery:
The features of textile machinery for making textile fabrics is described below-
- Easy to operate textile fold machine type of textile machinery
- Low power consumption for this type of textile machinery during checking of textile fabrics
- High efficiency
- Textile machinery is made by steel sheets by welding and edge folding.
 Jamal Uddin Ahmed Tanjil, B.Sc in Textile Engineering, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org