Approval for the Environment Impact Management
The Director General
Department of Environment
E-16,Agargoan, Shere Bangla Nagar
Dhaka -1207 , Bangladesh
Sub: Approval for the Environment Impact Management
With due Respect we would like to draw your kind attention that Auto Fashions Ltd is 100% export oriented factory . AUTO promises its availability for the conservation of environment by declaring its theme of environmental vision and mission as “No Harm to Environment”. Our management, executives and the workers willingly move toward and work together for the achievement of better natural environment for the surroundings, employees and the community people. AUTO FASHIONS LTD. believes that SUCCESS is the other name of START. This belief haunts us, as well as takes us towards new horizons of improvement. We always want to ensure the continual improvement of the surrounding environment as well as the necessary prevention of environmental pollution. We, as the better practice from environmental point of view rely on maximum reuse and recycle process.
At present we are working with renowned Buyers as like as Wal-Mart ,Canadian Tire Cool Cat ,QVC etc etc. As per maintain of compliance standard we need to approval EIR (ENVIRONMENT IMPACT ASSESSMENT) from DOE .
We trust, you would give approval our requirement and complete in all respect .
How: It is up to facilities to decide which the best calculation method to use is linked to what is possible within their operations and a balance between accuracy and cost/time of collection. No matter which calculation is used, the facility should be consistent in calculating and reporting this data point each month. Below are guidelines in order of preference and accuracy:
1. If your facility measures efficiency (%) per worker, this shall be the average efficiency of all new workers.
2. If workers are paid based on a piece rate system, new hire productivity rate can be calculated using the average hourly earnings of new hires and divide it by the average hourly earnings of experienced workers.
3. The factory can time track new workers and experienced workers in an isolated production line, as a representation for the total facility. The time tracking exercise can be done as frequent as the facility manages, but no less than once every 6th month.
4. The factory can use historical data on the number of pieces produced per day/hour for each position and compare it with the output of new hires.
5. It can be based on the results of on-boarding skills test/assessment.
% Unit: Percentage
• Production manager collects data on number of units produced and the human resource personnel is responsible for the working hours and worker profile data collection.
Production Tracking Sheet