Generator Commissioning Checklist
According to Mass-Circular of BERC (Bangladesh Energy Regulator Commission) refers their rules of 2003 section 27 & 28, all party must have to collect License or Waiver Certificate from BERC by 31 July, 2018. In this regards we need to apply for License or Waiver Certificate for rest of our Generator Checklist which are still not applied.
|SL NO.||Generator Commissioning Checklist Description||Date of commissioning|
|01||Generator CATTER PILLER , Model: C186335, Prime power 1500 RPM, 50HZ, 400/230 Volts, Country of Origin USA, Local Supplier Bangla Trac Ltd.||12 February , 2018|
|02||Generator CATTER PILLER , Model: GEP700-1, Prime power 1500 RPM, 50HZ, 400/230 Volts, Country of Origin USA, Local Supplier Bangla Trac Ltd.||26 September, 2018|
Commissioning Report of Engine Model no- C-1558
Commissioning Report of Engine Model no- GEP00700-1
HEAT RATE OF EACH GENERATOR
|Sl. No.||Description of Generator||Heat Rejection Particular||DM9823|
|01||Generator CATTER PILLER, Model: C1800635||Following programs and test results are not conducted and kept.
1.Maintenance program (periodic inspection and
2.Thermographic scanning inspection report of
electrical equipment (tri-annual base)
3.Electric safety program (training on electrical
Heat Rejection to coolant (total)
|Heat Rejection to exhaust (total)||487KW||27696 Btu/min|
|Heat Rejection to after cooler||91KW||5175 Btu/min|
|Arrange periodic inspection & thermal scan to identify the overloading, loose connection, unbalanced load which may cause the excessive heat-rise and take action Audit ingly.
Heat Rejection to atmosphere from engine
|Heat Rejection to atmosphere from generator.||319KW||18141 Btu/min|
|02||Generator CATTER PILLER , Model: GEP70000-1||Exposed flexible conduit must be run either horizontally or vertically and not at an angle||Same as above|
Application for Generator Commissioning Checklist
Bangladesh Energy Regulatory Commission
TCB Bhaban (3rd Floor)
1, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka-1215
We hereby request you to kindly issue a license waiver certificate for KVA power generation at the location mentioned in the application form.
We are providing herewith the required information and attested copies of the documents along with the application form.
We are paying herewith Application Fee as mentioned bellow:
- Amount (in Taka): BDT. 20000.00 (In words): Taka Two Thousand Only
- Demand Draft/pay order no: (For Bank outside of Dhaka city Only DD will be accepted)
- Date of payment:
- Name and Branch of the Bank: IFIC Bank, Gulshan Branch, Dhaka We hereby certify that the information contained in the documents and mentioned in the application form submitted herewith are accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS & PAPERS FOR WAIVER CERTIFICATE OF GENERATOR
- Original Catalogue of Generator.
- Copy of Article of Association & Memorandum of Company.
- TIN Certificate
- VAT Certificate
- Trade license no. & Validity
- Electricity Bill. (Last Paid)
- Gas Bill. (Last Paid)
- Demand Draft No.
- Date of Payment.
- Name & Branch of Bank.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Address of the Applicant.
- Location of the Generator.
- Number of Generator.
- Purpose of such Waiver.
- Purpose of such Generator of Electricity.
- Period Required for Waiver.
- Load to be served by Generator:
- Total Load:……………KW:
- Present Electricity Provider 🙁 PDB/REB/DESCO/Other).
- Information of Generator:
- Capacity 🙁 in KW).
- Year of Manufacture:
- Name of The Fuel:
- Fuel Requirement:(Leter/Kwh):
- Estimated Fuel Cost (Per Kwh):
- Manual/ Automatic Start:
- Details of the Safety Measures:
- Information of the Building & Land:
- Name & Address of the Land-owner:
- Name & Address of the Building-owner:
- Name & Address of the Factory-owner:
- Consent of the owner of the Land or Building