CC Camera Housing Cable Checklist
- Camera / lens focus and auto
- iris adjusted properly
- Camera field of view is adjusted to customer’s requirements
- Camera / housing viewing window is clean, inside and out
- Camera lens is dust free
- Interior of camera enclosure
- is clean and dry.
- Check operation of pan tilt, and zoom focus. Use controller in control room to check all these operations
- Check wiring and cable
- harnesses for wear and fray
- Check to make sure cable is
- dressed properly
- Check connectors and cable entry points for loose wiring
- Coaxial cable is transmitting an adequate video signal to control room. Signal should be free of distortion, tearing, and rolling, etc
- Make sure all coaxial
- connectors are insulated from conduit and pull boxes
- Monitors are free from picture
- burn-in, and distortion
- Monitors have proper
- contrast and brightness
- DVR/NVR are functioning properly and provided distortion free recording
- DVR/NVR should be sent out for professional cleaning, and belt changes. This should occur on a regular basis
- (at least every18 months).
- All control equipment is operational. Switchers allow
- proper sequencing and call up.
- Multiplexers are properly
- encoding and decoding.
- Matrix switcher keyboards are fully operational
- Clean all monitor screens, control panels, and keyboards with a diluted cleaning solution
- Check all coaxial connectors on the back panels for loose connections
- Check all power connections to insure AC plugs are not loose or power cables frayed
The organization shall establish & maintain procedures for the identification, maintenance & disposition of environmental records. These records shall include training records & the results of audits & overviews.
Environmental records should be legible, identifiable & traceable to the activity, product & service involved.
Environmental records shall be stored & maintained in such a way that they are really retrievable & protected against damage, deterioration or loss. Their retention time shall be established & recorded.
Records shall be maintained, as appropriate to the system & to the organization, to demonstrate conformance to the requirements of ISO 14001.