Best Commercial Embroidery Machine
Best commercial embroidery machine have important parts-thread tension system adopts intelligent thread caution that can detect up & down thread in just few stitches. The machine automatically switches head, embroidery methods, and automatic color change, automatically adjusts the needle heights and patterns and has winding function, sequin embroidery function and auto mending function. The ring embroidery generally includes six colors; the flat embroidery includes 9 colors, helping your embroidery machines to achieve fine embroidery results. It is equipped and improved tension system assure same formed and overflowing embroidery effect while adopting short stitch & long stitch that is already passed patent application. Drive system for frame adopts servo motor in x & y drive shaft, precise control, stronger power. Low sound, fast response, you ideal choice. Adopting Dahao C88 Touch screen control system, clear display, support Chines, English, Korean, Spanish, Arabia, and so on language . USB input facility. Bridge structure, aesthetic appearance, save vibration of working in effective. Best Commercial Embroidery Machine is adopting senior paint baking process that improve the hardness of surface, luster, anti- yellow shade, lift of paint. All are 5 times more than normal. Adopting advanced & mature high speed head, save sound & rate of thread break off .
Characteristics of Mixed Sequin Commercial Embroidery Machines:
- Commercial Embroidery Machines have 10 inches LCD monitor the operation directly and easily
- It can be added equipment with Double Sequin Embroidery and Double twist.
- The special head and normal head of commercial embroidery machines can be changed automatically or manually.
- The normal embroidery, taping , cording, zigzag and sequin can be realized by tajima san diego
- The initiating shelf in domestic can prevent machine body vibrating, the table-board can be able to bear heaviness. So the shake is very tinny when the machine is working.
- The special bead function, the biggest bead is 4mm in diameter of tajima san diego
- The computer operating system, the design displayed in synchronous.
- The chenille embroidery and chain embroidery can be changed automatically.
- The speed of sequin embroidery can reach 690RPM when the machine run.
- The bed plate sustentation of commercial embroidery machines adopts the roof beam that support in order to ensure the table of board level.
- The former operate surface of sequin embroidery is to be quite firm. and be able to bear heaviness without shrinkage.
- Commercial embroidery machines are suitable to widen out the workbench.
Feature of Mixed Professional Embroidery Machine:
- Auto thread trimming of professional embroidery machine
- Auto repeat of embroidery
- Adjustable speeds
- Manual color change /frame moving
- Limit protection of professional embroidery machine
- USB/pen drive system facility for professional embroidery machine
- Paper tape. Dist floppy compatibility
- Display function
- Stopping for trouble
- Frame protection
- Detecting thread broken
- Sticking cloth embroidery
- Auto control of diving heads
- Pantograph and rotating of design
- Complementary with auto, manual color changing
- Embroidery of combined design
- High/low speed idle running
- Design management function
- Auto return to the stop, original
- Professional embroidery machine have power of protection
Sharp Tools Policy of Commercial Embroidery Machine Factory:
Examples of sharp tools are: Scissors, Clippers, Kimbal/Tag guns, Knives, Drillhole spikes, Notch punchers, Tweezers, Cutting pins (if used on stripes, plaids and checks).
The use of pins, staples, sharp tools and other metal products should be restricted throughout the commercial embroidery machine factory.
- All sharp tools must be accounted for and issued to the workforce by a nominated person (e.g. supervisor of each section) with a cross reference to stock levels of that particular tool to ensure full traceability at all times.
- A ‘One in, one out’ distribution system must be established to minimise the loss of tools, potential injury to employee’s and the risk of tools being boxed in cartons and shipped and or lost in product presentation boxes and or pockets or lining of product.
- All sharp tools must be handed out to the workers by a nominated person at the beginning of each shift and must be collected at the end of each shift. Counted and signed for by the nominated person/supervisor in charge.
- Kimbal/Tag guns should be individually numbered and/or named per worker.
- This distribution system must be recorded (s. attached daily in/out log), detailing workers names, their signature and numbers of tool issued/returned and records must be kept for a minimum of 3 years from shipment date in case of a legal claim.
- All tools of commercial embroidery machine factory must be securely attached to the workstation (machines, tables, benches and inspection areas) by cord as possible to tool type, but holes can be drilled through wooden handles and location and condition must be verified daily.
- Scissors and clippers can be left permanently at work stations and sewing machines, providing they are secured and cannot be removed by the operator.
- Scissors and clippers must NOT be worn around the neck or wrist as this is a safety hazard for the employee’s in case they trip and injure themselves.
- There must be a documented control system for the issuing and collecting of scissors and clippers.
- The employees must not remove their tools at break, lunch or dinner times in order to avoid them becoming lost or leaving the factory premises.
- The floor supervisor must check at least twice a day that they have not been removed without permission and keep a record of how many pairs have been issued, as per the count in/out log process.
- Any blades or other sharp cutting tools are NOT to be used within the factory floor. Snap blades are not permitted as they can break easily, cause injury and get lost in product, packaging and or cartons. They may also cause damage to product, injure employee’s working in our customer’s warehouses, stores or a customer.
- It is the supervisor’s responsibility to remove any such items from the workers immediately if found.
- Metal must not be used as sewing guides and or templates for pressing around to manage a shape, e.g. pockets. If guides are required thick card and or plastic should be used. Cut thin metal can cause injury, split and break off into a small piece and become lost in product, packaging and or cartons, which may damage a product: or injure employees at our customer’s warehouse, stores or a customer.
- Any small metal waste including cutting blades must be controlled by using specific sharps boxes for storage and disposal. The self locking and sealable containers are made of plastic, so that the sharps waste cannot easily penetrate through the sides. The unit is designed so that the whole container can be disposed of with other biohazardous waste. Single use sharps contain of various sizes are sold throughout the world. These are coloured red and labelled for biohazardous sharps waste.
- The use of pins is not acceptable in any products of Buyers and should be avoided throughout the factory (incl. sample room, cutting, sewing, inspection, packaging or any other areas where garments/components are being handled).
- Avoid using pins for laymarker attaching, to cover collar points of light colour collars with fabric cuttings or marking faults etc. Please find alternative material options, e.g. using weights for the laymarker attach, plastic clips when covering collar points, marking faults with stickers or tie the affected area into a knot etc.
- Where pins are used in packaging for other customers this must be done in a separate area quarantined from any other production and the issue of pins must be controlled.
- Pins/staples must not be used to assemble cartons.
- Suppliers who manufacture of commercial embroidery machine ties are permitted to use pins during make-up. However they must follow the broken needle control, control of hand sewing needles and metal detection policy.
- The use of staples should be avoided in the factory environment. This includes on incoming goods, cutting room, sample room, packing or on any paperwork used on the factory floor.
- Threading wires should be kept by the mechanic and if they are needed by the worker again they should be kept in a controlled environment and counted in and out at the beginning and end of a working day by a nominated person.
- Machinists must not be allowed to keep screw drivers or any other tool for altering machine settings in their machine draws, these must be kept at all times by the mechanic and or supervisor in charge authorised to amend machine settings.
- Tools collected at the end of the day and spare parts should always be kept away from the factory floor in a safe and secure environment, i.e. locked away in designated cupboards which only the nominated person/supervisor has access to. The record log of tool issue should be kept in the designated cupboard.
- It is the supplier’s responsibility to ensure this policy is applied to embroidery, appliqué, printing etc. operations whether in house or at another site.
How Mixed Multi Needle Embroidery Machine Works:
Electronic Control: The machine adopts 10-inch true color display screen, USB pattern input, real-time pattern tracking capability, and emergency stop (machine) operating function.
Embroidery Quality: The machine integrates flat embroidery, ring embroidery, taping embroidery and sequin embroidery into one machine, making the embroidered mouth more rich and gorgeous. The machine is also equipped with independent mending and embroidery features, helping your embroidery machine to achieve fine embroidery results.
Frame Body: Independently controlled ring embroidery D-axis, H-axis, needle rod upgrade, trimming and taping: M axis, presser foot and rocking beam. Real high¬speed ring embroidery: 650RPM, taping embroidery: 750RPM, flat embroidery: 850RPM. Increase the structural stability of the body frame and make the whole machine and its appearance more beautiful.
Linear Drive: The machine adopts the full servo motor system, making the embroidering more gentle and stable.
Accessories: platen support and chassis, computer manual, atlas of spare parts, toolbox, automatic coil for multi needle embroidery machine.
Alec, Zhejiang Shenshilei Group Co. Ltd., Email: [email protected], Cell# +880 17 92 52 53 54