Air Jet Loom
Airjet loom carrying the yarn via shed is known as Air jet loom. Air jet loom has biggest weft yarn insertion performance and considered as the most productive of the manufacturing of light to medium weight fabrics, preferably made of cotton and certain man made fibers. Aair jet looms are the ideal solution to produce bulk quantities of customized fabric styles. The weaving widths range generally from 192 to 400 cm for jet air of air jet mill. 
Specifications of Air India Automatic Loom:
Standard specification of an Airjet automatic loom machine given below :
|Machine Category||Air india jet brand Loom|
|Product Name||Air india jet bran Loom Machine|
|Product Model||According to Manufacturer|
|Agent of Bangladesh||Essential|
|Certification||SGS, ISO9000, CCC|
|Reed Space(Nominal)||135 150 190 cm|
|Feeder||Single nozzle electronic feeder|
|Motor||1.1kw for 135cm 150cm 1.5kw for 190cm|
|Weft Insertion||Single steele tube nozzle, pipe shaped reed|
|Shedding||Crank opening with 2-4 pieces heald frame|
|Let-off||Passive or mechanical|
|Take-up||Inside take-up(Max. 520) /outside take-up(Max. 1200)|
|Beating||Four shedding lever winding beating|
|Selvage||Smooth and rough selvage|
|Running Speed||400~500RPM 12|
Features of Airjet Automatic Loom:
The features of airjet automatic loom is given here –
- Generally Cam control of airjet, valves have the advantages of high speed precision of action during the electrically measured solenoid valves permit easy setting.
- Airjet weaving machine is high speed machine used in weaving technology. Airjet have different loom parts.
- Using airjet automatic loom finer count of yarn is used in this machine as the weft thread to create fancy type of fabric.
- For example on a weaving machine having a speed of 700 rpm the weaving cycle is 100m/s. 
Air Jet Loom Parts:
- Measuring Dish
- Auxiliary Nozzle
- Tube Storage motion
- Relay Nozzles
Disadvantages of Air Jet Looms:
- Left side warp yarn is loose air jet looms
- Snarling of automatic loom
- Excess dynamic pressure for this loom in air jet looms
- Short pic for automatic loom
- Buckle pick
- Loose pick
- Tip problem regular
- Timing of shed is not proper
- Too high nozzle pressure
- Too low main nozzle pressure by automatic loom
- Weft stop problem of air jet looms 
Project Proposal for a Air jet Loom Factory
THE TOTAL REQUIREMENT OF MANPOWER ON THE BASIS OF TWO (12 HOURS PER SHIFT) SHIFTS OF OPERATION IS ESTIMATED BELOW:
|B. ADMINISTRATIVE & MARKETING
|GRAND TOTAL: (A+B)||29||Tk. 51,48,000.00|
The Balance Sheet For Three Looms
PRODUCTION COST PER YEAR:
Raw-Materials Tk. 1,27,20,000.00 (Page # 4)
Factory Wages Tk. 36,72,000.00 ( Page # 5)
Carrying & Conveyance (Approximately) Tk. 5,00,000.00
Worker Bonus Tk. 3,06,000.00
Electricity Bill (Approximately) Tk. 16,00,000.00
Telephone/Fax Bill (Approximately) Tk. 1,50,000.00
Sub Total: Tk.1,89,48,000.00
Administrative Salaries Tk. 14,76,000.00 ( Page # 5)
Bonus for Staff Tk. 1,23,000.00
Office rent & other bills Tk. 9,00,000.00
Furniture & Fixtures Tk. 6,00,000.00
Stationary Tk. 3,00,000.00
Conveyance & Travelling Tk. 2,00,000.00
Audit Fees Tk. 100,000.00
Entertainment Tk. 2,00,000,00
Fees & Renewal Tk. 100,000.00
Bank Interest for Tk.6,53,90,000.00 Tk. 1,17,70,200.00
@ Tk. 18% per annum.
Miscellaneous Tk. 2,00,000.00
Sub Total: Tk.2,90,53,200.00
Grand Total: Tk.4,80,01,200.00
EXPECTED SALES REVENUE TK.6,07,50,000.00 (Page # 7)
EXPENDITURE PER YEAR -Tk.4,80,01,200.00 BALANCE = Tk.1,27,48,800.00
- 10% MACHINERY DEIFICATIONS PER YEAR.
- BANK TERM LOAN INSTALMENT AS PER BANK’S RULES.
- SALES DEPEND ON COMPANY’S ADMINISTRATION.
- INVESTORS REMUNERATION, ETC, IS TO BE SPENDING FROM THE BALANCE FUND.
Expected Sales Revenue By Four Looms Per Year
At present most of the Label looms owner used to calculate the Label as 1:1 Basis i.e.
ONE RPM = ONE US DALLAR.
Our Loom will run 1250 RPM we calculate production value minimum US$900.00 per 20 hours (one day) x 25 days/month x 3 Looms x 12 months = US$8,10,000.00
One US$ equivalent BDT.85.00 = BDT.6,07,50,0000.00
Tradition of label costing:
25mm loom is 211mm/section x 8, if label width
25mm then production at a time 64 pcs.
- Ground colour (Cutting to Cutting) 75mm +
- Lettering colour (colour to colour) 55mm
130mm x 2.8 (Density) = 364 picks.
Normal formula for costing a label RPM 950 ÷ 364 picks = 2.60 x 20 hrs x 60 x 64 pcs.
Per day production 16,703 dozen.
Target price is minimum US$900.00 ÷ 16,703 dz = US$0.0538/dozen/
Therefore, 16,703 dz x US$0.0538.00 = US$898.62
Say US$900.00 per day production by one loom.
- Demand of products (Woven Label) in our country the garments export has been increase day by day. Each & every type of Garments must be stitched one Brand Label, (Main Label) Tab Label, pocket Label, Size care label etc. At present more than 50% of woven Label is imported from Hong Kong. Pakistan
- If we established the project in world standard then it will be easier to sale to the international renowned Buyers.
- In the light of above facts & figures we can do believe that this is a most viable project to the investors. If they do business minutely they must be able to pay back their liabilities within 48 to 55 months positively.
- Auto garment was established in 2013
at GERMAN. Their textile & Woven Label loom is the best of all because:
- Softest edge.
- 6mm width label is possible (No label loom can do).
- Generation to generation will run the jacquard loom.
- “Made in Germany” is a well & trusted name in the Textile Machinery world.
- The world renowned customers will be interested if they know that Label is made by auto loom.
- We should invest the money in the best way.
How to Make a Loom:
Jet air weaving require air ducts capable of maintaining an effective air flow on the whole weaving width. To obtain this, the machine manufacturers prefer today to use the system with profiled reed, in which the air and the thread are guided through a tunnel shaped in air jet mill. Obaidur Rahman, B.Sc.in Textile Engineering, BTEC  Nasif Uz Zaman Alvi, B.Sc.in Textile Engineering, Butex, [email protected]