Datacolor Tools 1.0
Before installing datacolor tools colour analysis software ensure the optimum computer configuration. Database should check and backup before installing the software. The installation program will prompt you to back up the data on the Datacolor TOOLS desktop before you proceed. We strongly recommend you do this to protect your unique color information. Please click the link to know the installation procedure of older version Datacolor Tools Software .
We are the largest Garment and Textile ERP software collector in Bangladesh. We sale customized ERP for the factories. We are agent of all Garment and Textile ERP software company. We will forward you to the best ERP software company based on your requirements. We are trouble shooter of fashion industrial software like Willcom, Barudan, Lectra, Gerber, iEcho, Datacolor, Shedomaster, Batch, Qc etc. Email: email@example.com, Cell: +88 017 92 52 53 54
|Processor||Pentium 4 1.4 GHz||Pentium 4 2.5 GHz|
|RAM||1 Gigabyte||4 Gigabyte|
|Free Hard Drive Space||40 Gigabyte||120 Gigabyte|
|Resolution||1024 x 768 True Color||1280 x 1024 True Color|
|Monitor Size||19”||21” 16:9 widescreen|
|VGA||4 Megabyte||128 Megabyte|
|CD/DVD Rom||CD Reader||CD Writer|
|Diskette||1.44 Megabyte||1.44 Megabyte|
|Available Port||(1) RS-232 Serial
|(1) RS-232 Serial
|Printer Port||Parallel or USB||Parallel and USB|
|Operating System- OS||Windows® XP Pro, SP 2,||Windows XP Pro, SP 2, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|E-mail Support||Outlook 2003 or above, POP3||Outlook 2003 or above, POP3|
|Database, supplied||Sybase 9.0.2. EBF 3924||Sybase 9.0.2. EBF 3924|
|Optional Database||Microsoft SQL Server 2005,
Microsoft SQL Server 2008
|Microsoft SQL Server 2005,
Microsoft SQL Server 2008
Colour Analysis Software Installation Procedure:
- At first click the Start button.
- From the Start menu, choose and click Run.
- In the Run dialog box, type D:/MENU and click OK. (If your CD drive is a letter other than D, use that letter in the dialog box.)
- Then Click on the Install Datacolor TOOLS.
- Select appropriate language and click OK.
- Upgrading TOOLS. For upgrading from an earlier version of TOOLS you will see the following message
- Then click Yes to continue the installation.
- Or click No to stop the installation.
- After the above question you will see the following message
- Then click Yes for removing the older version and install the new version.
- Or click No to stop the installation. The installation wizard will be aborted and the current TOOLS system will be preserved
- Make your selection and click Next.
- The installation wizard will open
- Click Next to continue.
- Now software license agreement will prompt.
- Then click Yes after prompt of license agreement.
- Select the folder where you want to install Colour Analysis Software.
- Then click Next to accept the default location.
- The program will prompt for a setup type:
- SETUP TYPE SELECTION IS IMPORTANT! The most common choices are Textile Setup, and Paint Plastic Ink Setup. These refer to the types of materials you use.
- Make a setup selection and click Next.
- Now select the components of Colour Analysis Software that you want to install.
- The optional program features of datacolor tools that you can choose to install on the system include:
- Form Editor. This is a separate program that allows you to customize Datacolor TOOLS forms. The default selection places a check in this box and automatically installs the Form Editor program. We strongly suggest that you install this program. If you do not and decide to use it later, you must repeat the entire program installation to install it. This option is not available with Datacolor TOOLS or TOOLS
- Database Conversion. This is a program that converts data stored using ColorTOOLS1.3.x (Paradox format database) to Sybase format, which allows you to continue using the data with Datacolor TOOLS.
- To continue with the installation you must click Yes. This will delete all data from the TOOLS desktop.
- Click No to stop the installation. Launch the existing version of Datacolor TOOLS and save the desktop data to the database. You can then install the program update.
- Click next button from the software
- If you are upgrading from Color Tools, or Datacolor TOOLS version running under Sybase 6.x or 7.x, the program will also prompt you to upgrade the database.
- To perform this upgrade during the installation, place a check in the box and click Finish.
- The program will continue the installation. Below is the final installation screen
- The installation is now complete.
- Click Finish. To run Datacolor TOOLS, you must restart the system. After you have restarted the system, launch Datacolor TOOLS immediately.
Update Spectrophotometer Calibration Tools:
When you are updating Spectrophotometer Calibration Tools, please consider the following:
Database Updates. Updating the database software is a separate function from upgrading/rebuilding the database itself. An existing database generated under Sybase v.7 will run under Sybase v.9, but it may degrade the database access speed. We recommend that an update to Sybase 9 program software should always include the step to Upgrade/Rebuild the Database. This upgrades the Sybase database structure from v.7 to v.9 format. This option can be accessed from the Datacolor TOOLS installation menu or the Sybase installation menu.
License for Calibration Software:
This number is provided by Datacolor calibration software and can be obtained one of three ways:
Direct web connection: If you have internet access, you can use the link provided in the Datacolor Security Client window. This procedure is documented in the Licensing Procedure section of this guide of calibration software.
Email: For each product, send the Serial Number found on the CD case, and Computer Validation Number found on the Datacolor Security Client window, to SoftwareLicense@Datacolor.Com>. You will receive an Unlock Response Number via e-mail. You must enter this into the Datacolor Security Clientwindow.
Questionaries of Datacolor Tools:
Where is you Datacolor tools database located?
- On computer on the local network
- Every computer has its own Datacolor Tools installation and database
- We use x-rite IQC
What operating system does the computer that holds the Datacolor Tools database have?
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 required, SP3 preferred)
- Microsoft Windows Vista or 7 (SP1 preferred)
- Microsoft Windows 7
What version of the operating system do you have installed? (only applies to Windows Vista and 7)
Can the computer that holds the Datacolor Tools database access internet thru a web browser?
Is a proxy used for accessing Internet?
What language does the computer that holds the Datacolor Tools database use?
- Chinese (simplified / traditional; please underline)
Is the computer that holds the Datacolor tools database always online?
- Yes – always
- Only during opening hours
- Only when used.
How is the computer that holds the Datacolor Tools database use connected to the internet?
- Via LAN
- Via Dial-up
- Not connected
How many computers are connected to the Datacolor Tools Database?
- 11 or more
Is the database backed up?
- Don’t know
Do you have a firewall installed?
How many computers do you use for measuring production lots for the CAP retailer?
- More: ___
What version of Datacolor Tools or IQC do you use?
__datacolor Tools version- 2.0.1
Brief infrmation in connection with the natific M3K installation:
-natific M3K uses Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. Please make sure this is installed before the M3K installation. No other versions of the framework are suitable, only the exact 2.0 version (SP2 is available for .NET 2.0)
-If you use Datacolor Tools, please empty the Tools desktop. You should store the measurements there into the database or export them into a QTX for the time of the installation.
-natific M3K needs access to the following servers:
-Please note, that in case you use Datacolor Tools on multiple machine for the CAP retailer, we need to install the CAP form to every of those computers. natific M3K should be installed only on one.
-If you use x-rite IQC on multiple machines for the CAP retailer, we will need to install the eJob template and natific M3K on each computer.
-You are obliged to enter the following additional information during the measurement:
FabricID / YarnID
Machine port (depends on protocol type)
Sample Position (depends on protocol type)
Total length (depends on protocol type)
Submission Type (Lab Dyeing; Approved Lab Dyeing; Production Sample Dyeing; First Approved Bulk Lot; Production; Scale-up sample; VCS – Virtual Color Submission)
Telephone: Finally you make telephone call for getting license of datacolor tools colour analysis calibration software.
Engr. Kh. Mashiur Rahman, Garments Auto Machine Technologist, Web: www.autogarment.com, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell: +88 017 92 52 53 54