Yarn Testing Machine
- Pre-selectable extension of Yarn Testing Machine
- *Gauge length between the godets upto 1000 mm;
- Electrically heated temperature upto 450 C
- Automatic traversing for yam introduction to the heater
- Load cells (1000cN or higher)
- Yam Speed Upto 900m/min
- PC System for controlling Test Processes
- Pre-tensioning device
- ASTM D5344
- Measurement of linear density with the vibration method
- Continuously adjustable gauge length
- Measuring range up to 220 cN,
- Static tensile test
- Cyclic load testing,
- Creep- and relaxation trials
- Linear-density measuring system
- Weight of individual rolls measured on a calibrated scale with accuracy to the nearest tenth of a pound.
- Core weight (tare weight) to be considered ½ pound unless otherwise agreed.
- Maximum roll weights to be stated in contract and/or purchase order. They can vary by program, cutting facility, etc.
- The weight of the fabric roll will not vary more than +/- 5% from the style specification weight.
- Shipping weights are based on lot or batch averages.
- Roll Weights outside the +/- 5% variation are not to be rejected unless they are substantially beyond the 5% variation.
- Fabric weight is quoted in terms of ounces per square yard, ounces per linear yard, grams per square meter and fabric yield. In the case of open-width fabrics, the standard weight is based on the overall width of the fabric.
- Ounces per Square Yard is the area weight of the fabric. The oz/yd2 is taken by weighing the known area of a test fabric and calculating the ratio of weight in ounces to one square yard of the same fabric. (see fabric specifications and test methods)
- The fabric weight for most styles is guaranteed to be within plus or minus five percent (+/- 5%) of the standard ounces/square yard (oz/ yd2). Ex: If the standard ounces per square yard is 5.5, the tolerance would be 5.22 to 5.78 oz/yd2.
Yield is the actual number of yards shipped divided by the total pounds shipped. Tolerance on yield is also +/- 5% of total lot or shipment. End of Yarn Testing Machine post