Water Treatment Plant Design:
There are many types of ultrafiltration and water treatment plant design industries that use water in production process. At the end of production process water is contaminated and become useless unless it is treated. The contaminated water is called waste water or effluent. The effluent is discharged to the nature by water treatment plant design the effluent should be treated for ecological existence. The effluent water treatment plant design may be chemical or biological. Initial investment of chemical process is low but running cost is more than in the biological treatment process that requires high establishment cost. Treatment procedure is selected considering customer’s affordability and availability of required land.
Sewage Sludge Method:
The activated sewage sludge process, ulta filtration, nanofiltration, sewage sludge, electrocoagulation process are biological technique of wastewater treatment that is accomplished by a variable and mixed community of microorganisms in an aquatic environment. These microorganisms reach energy from carbonaceous organic matter in aerated wastewater for the production of new cells in a process known as synthesis during simultaneously releasing energy through the conversion of this organic matter into compounds that contain lower energy, such as carbon dioxide and water in a process called respiration.
Activated Sludge Process:
The activated sludge process consists by several functions such as solid liquid, sludge thickening, sludge de watering and sludge disposal.
The following equipments are manufactured by confident engineering for activated sludge process.
- Sludge Thickener
- Filter Press
- Hydro Extractor
- High Rate Solid Clarifier
- Sludge Management
Fluidized bed Reactor:
Fluidized bed bioreactor eliminates hydrocarbons and BOD/COD in contaminated water. Oxygen transfer is used with a large protected biofilm attachment area for achieving high removal rates.
Fluidized bed reactor is very easy to test influents and adjust biological parameters for maximum efficiency. The features of fluidized bet reactor is given below –
- Fluidized bed reactor incorporates neutrally.
- Fluidized bed reactor increases the effectiveness of the biological treatment process
Nanofiltration for Salt Recover:
Subsequently there are many raw materials are lost in the waste stream ending up in the environment as pollutants. When the other polluting components are treated with different treatment method mentioned in this article, the salt remains same in the effluent resulting in high TDS.
Advantages of Nano Filtration System:
- Using nanofiltration and ultrafiltration technique 97% pure NaCl solution is obtained from the waste water.
- Hardness less than 8 mg/L using nanofiltration process
- Compliance of TDS value of less than 2000 mg/L is achieved as per Pollution control norms
- Quicker Repeatability of Dyeing process using nanofiltration process
- Improved repeatability of yyeing using filtration,
Electrocoagulation process is the latest technology successfully installed in developing countries. The main advantages of Confident electrocoagulation process are given below. Electrocoagulation process of water treatment is the technique of destabilize.
The electrical current provide the electromotive force to drive the chemical reactions and it reactions are driven or forced, the elements.
Ultrafiltration is effective reverse osmosis system. Reverse osmosis system is the available option for re cycling and reuse of waste water.
After the fruitful ETP and pretreatments the final outlet water is fed to the Reverse osmosis membrane system which gives the permeate more than 95% salt rejection.
- Low cost after applying ultrafilter process
- Bacteria removal up to 99.98% using ultrafiltration process.
Waste Disposal Policy of activated sludge process
Agreement to sale scrap–
- The agreement to sale will be made with the concerned party in presence and understanding of GM Finance and GM Stores.
- The agreement should be of a minimum period of 1 year and allowing reviewing the prices as and when required.
- Rates –
These will be decided as per the agreement to sale mentioned above.
- GM Finance and GM Stores to ensure than maximum possible items have been covered with rates mentioned under the aforesaid agreement.
Segregation of Scrap –
- The decision to dispose of activated sludge process will be taken collectively by CFO, GM Finance, GM Stores and GM Security & GM Admin.
- Once the decision to sale / disposal has been taken the scrap collected should be segregate in the presence of the following people :
- Representative from Security and Security Chief.
- Representative from the Finance Department.
- Representative from Maintenance Department.
- Representative from Stores Department.
- The Segregation of activated sludge will take place so as to ensure that :
- activated sludge process which can be reused for some other purpose are taken out and stored (proper place decided by GM Stores)
- Value wise – The items with high value to be monitored carefully and discussed whether they can be reused.
- Sale / disposal of activated sludge process – The sale of scrap can take place at any time depending on the amount of scrap collected. However, GM Store must ensure that this Sale or disposal of scrap takes place minimum once a month.
- The decision on sale or disposal will be made in concurrence with the discussion between GM Finance and GM stores.
- During the process of sale / collection of activated sludge . GM Stores and GM Admin to maintain the hygienic conditions of the area where the scrap is stored. They will also ensure that scraps which can hamper the environment viz. Chemical scrap etc. are disposed off with proper care and method.
- GM Finance to ensure that proper permissions have been taken from relevant authorities for the sale and disposal of scrap.
Procedures before allowing scrap to go outbound –
The disposal material will not be allowed to go out of the factory gate before the following procedures are done:
- The activated sludge has been properly packed and loaded to ensure that it would not offload in transit.
- The amount as calculated for Sale of scrap has been paid or agreed to be paid in certain period by the Scrap buyer. Approval of Finance Department required.
- GM Stores / Security will issue a Gate pass and allow the vehicle to leave the factory premises only after the approval of Finance Department has been received.
- GM Security and GM Admin shall ensure that no other material should be mixed with the scrap being sold. Also, they should be satisfied that only the goods as agreed to be disposed off have been loaded and nothing else.
- Records for disposal of scrap to be maintained at least past one year by Finance department and a counter copy to be maintained by Stores.
- Records should contain the quantity and rate at which each item was sold // quantity of each item disposed.
- Records should contain Full details viz. Name, address etc. of the party by whom the scrap has been disposed off.
Advantages of Ultrafiltration System:
The advantages of Ultrafiltration system is given below-
- Permeate water TDS is less than 100 mg/L, Hardness Nil, pH 6-7 in Ultrafiltration system
- Online Dosing of Anti calant, anti-oxidant and Acid using ultra technique for ultrafiltration