Ring Spinning Machine:
Ring spinning machine in the textile industry is an industrial machinery used for spinning process to convert the roving into very fine yarn and then wind it onto bobbins for storage. The operation of ring spinning machine is creeling, drafting, twisting, winding, building and doffing. It is related with Roving Frame Yarn Spinning Machine
Function of Ring Spinning :
- Drafting: draft the roving for required fineness.
- Twisting:forrequired count and strength, twist thedrafted strand to form yarn.
- Winding: wind the twisted to bobbin.
- Spin: spinning yarn
Parts of Spinnings Ringe Machine :
- Guide roller
- Drafting assembly
- Pigtail guide
- spinning wheel
- Ring rail
- Spindle tape
- Spindle rail
Specifications of Spinnings Ringe Machine :
|[label type=”label” title=” Specifications Name”]||[label type=”label” title=”Specifications Value”]|
|Machine Category||Ring Spinning|
|Product Name||Spinnings Ringe Machine|
|Product Model||According to Manufacturer|
|Brand/Manufacturer||Name of Manufacturer|
|Agent In Bangladesh||No/Yes|
|Production Capacity||1500 Set/Sets per Month|
|Distance Of Spindle||280mm|
|Dia Of Traveler Ring||204mm|
|Dia Of Spindle||175mm|
|Twist Direction||Z or S|
|Spindle Speed||12000-22000 rmp|
|Type Of Creel||one tier hanger, four or sixrows optional|
|Description||It should easy to operate and maintain, low noise and power consumption|
Example of Ring Frame
In Ring Spinning Department there are total 5 RING FRAME.
- 2 – Lycra
- 3 – Slub yarns
- Make – ZINSER
- Model – 351
- Spindle /m/c – 1116
- Drafting – 3 over 3
- TM – 4.6 (slub), 4.2(plain)
- Production – 12 ton /day
- Efficiency – 93%
- Labour – 14 workers
Features of Ring Frame Machine :
- It is an automatic yarn spinning machine.
- Duo suction
- Servo drive for ring roll
- Autodoffer with provision to link corner
- T flex drive
- Touch screen display
- 4qm drive for drafting system
- It is a conventional spinning machine for spinning wool
- This machine has wide scope, because it can produce coarse to very finer yarn.
- By this machine, yarn count can be spun 0.3Ne to148Ne or 4tex to 2000tex.
- By this machine, operation can be done Creel in, Drafting, Twisting, Laying out, Building, Doffing, and Winding.
Ring frame Feature:
- Front zone setting should be as close as possible.
- Break draft of 1.14 & back zone setting of 60mm is recommended.
- 65 degree shore hardness for front top roller.
- Buffing should be carried out once in 45 days.
- If top roller diameter is less by 1.5 mm from standard diameter, top roller should be changed.
- Gap between front top roller & apron nip should be as low as possible (0.5 – 1mm) & if not, it generates yarn imperfections.
- Bottom & top aprons should be changed at least once in 1.5 years.
- It is better to use lighter travellers instead of using heavier travellers. Enough trials should be taken as traveller size depends on, speed, micronaire, humidity condition, count, ring diameter etc.
- It is advisable to use Elliptical travellers for hosiery counts.
- Ring travellers should be changed before 1.5% of traveller’s burn out.
- Whenever there is a multiple break, ring travellers should be changed.
- At any point of time, fluff accumulation on travellers should be less. Ring traveller setting should be close enough to remove waste accumulation but at same time it should not disturb traveller running.
- Hairiness variation between spindles should not be high & to achieve it, travellers should be changed in time, bad workings (multiple breaks) should be avoided, rings like Titan (from Breaker) should be used, & damaged rings should be removed.
- Ring frame breaks should be as low as possible (less than 10 breaks/1000 spindle hours).
- Start up breaks after doffing should be less than 3 %.
- Overhead cleaners is a must for processing combed cotton
- Exhaust trenches should be between machines & for every 200 spindles there should be a trench.
- Ring centring should be perfect. Abc rings & lappet hook centring should also be done perfectly.
- If ring diameter is more than 40mm, ring centring plays a major role. If ring centring is not done properly, hairiness variation within cheese becomes very high.
- Good quality spindle tapes should be used & changed for every 24 months. Spindle speed variation affects yarn strength, TPI & hairiness.
Advantage of Ring FrameMachine:
- Any type of material (fiber) can be spun because it is universally applicable.
- Production of very finer yarn
- It is easy to operate as compared with other spinning machines of textile industry
- Cotton Yarn
- Carded Yarns
- Combed Yarn
- Ring Yarn
- Rotor Yarn
Difference Between Combed & Carded Yarn
|01. Price Higher
02. Material – Cotton Fiber
03. Surface Smooth
04. Comber machine used
|01. Price Low
02. Material – Do
03. Surface Hairy
04. Comber machine not used
Combed & Carded both are cotton yarn.
Long fibers are process to make combed yarn .
Short fibers are remove to make combed yarn.
All fibers are process to make carded yarn ( short & long ).
What is combed yarn ?
The yarn which is produce by using comber machine is called combed yarn.
What is carded yarn ?
The yarn which is produce by with out using comber machine is called carded yarn.
What is comber machine ?
Which is use to remove short fibers to make combed yarn is called comber machine.
What is the function of comber machine?
Ring yarn – The yarn which is produce by using ring spinning machine is called ring yarn.
Rotor yarn – The yarn which is produce by using rotor spinning machine is called rotor yarn.
Short fibers are process in rotor spinning machine.
Short & long fibers are process in ring spinning machine.
Auto Apparel Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Auto Ltd. and a value addition to Denim Division of Auto Ltd. It has always been the vision of the Auto Group to be at the top end of the denim market, and Auto Garment joins the spinning and Denim Divisions to complete a vertical supply chain of the highest quality.
Auto Ltd. is India’s leading textile company, world famous for its worsted textiles. It has interest in retailing branded apparel, apparel for exports to major brands world wide, engineering and a recent JV with an Italian major for high value shirting. The group was founded in 1925 and has become a household name in India for quality, excellence and trust.
The denim unit of Auto was founded in 1996 as a joint venture with an Italian denim manufacturer, which bred the Italian fashion denim mindset in a company from the start. With the capacity of 40 million meters per annum, the denim unit has the world class manufacturing facilities including state-of-the-art ring spinning, rope and slasher dyeing, rapier and air jet weaving and the latest in finishing equipment including mercerization and pigment coating.
Auto has now added world-class jeans wear facility, Auto Apparel. Auto is set in 14.5 acres of lush green land, an hour from Bangalore International Airport, with facilities impressive by the best international standards. The current capacity is 3million pieces per annum, and has plans to increase to 12 million pieces per annum by 2007. The plant has computerized cutting, automatic sewing, laser patterning and finishing. The centrally process-controlled laundry is the most modern in India, with all the equipment essential to achieving garments of the highest creativity and specification. The plant is supported by a state-of-the-art design studio and dedicated sample making unit.
Disadvantage of Ring Spinning Machine:
- Production rate is low
- Due to the high speed of the traveller, it damages the fibers.
- Energy cost is very very high.
- This machine works as more heat generates.
Although ring frame has some disadvantage, this machine is very popular in the spinning. Ring frame machine can produce very finer yarn. Md. Ferdus Alam, B.Sc. in Textile Engineering, Southeast University, Cell # 1723300700, Email- email@example.com