To ensure that non-conforming fabrics, accessories, packaging material and sleeping bags are promptly controlled and reviewed by authorized person and to ensure appropriate disposition of the non-conformity. All non-conforming fabrics, accessories, packaging material, in-process products and sleeping bags. Disposition of Non-conformity: Action to be taken to deal with an existing non-conforming entity in order to resolve the non-conformity.
Identification and segregation of non-conforming materials and products
Taking action to eliminate the detected non-conformity
Authorizing the use, release or acceptance by a relevant authority or by the customer
Taking action to preclude its intended use or application
All in-coming fabrics, accessories, packaging materials and sleeping bags will be nspected as per applicable guideline.
Segregate and store the in-coming materials which do not meet the established specifications with YELLOW marked board identifying their non-conforming status.
Generate Non-conforming Material/Product and submit to the General Manager.
Record the in-process cutting non-conformance in the Parts Inspection Report
ecord the in-process non-conforming products identified during the checking in he Sewing
Record the finished non-conforming products in the Finished Goods Inspection The non-conforming products will go for rework and record shall be maintained in the Defect Repair Re
After finished the re-working process the re-work quantity and type of defects are recorded in the Finishing Inspection Report
If a lot of products are found non-conforming at the final inspection the lot will be re-inspected and record shall be maintained in Non-conforming Material/Product Report (F-
- Factory profile
- Industrial fan must clean and maintained with checklist. …
- In front of inspection table to be kept with Ok box, Reject box, and alter box.
- All toilets must clean with check list.
- All electrical channel / DB board must clean and covered.
- Packing room and finished cartoon room must restrict and all workers must have identification.
- Finished cartoon should be on pallets in finished cartoon room
- The suppliers’ performances were not reviewed at least annually for the Lap Dip Delivery & Approval performance and testing performance data.
- There was not clearly marked and dedicated quarantine area for the material storing before inspection and testing.
- No in-house colour fastness testing and records were made for the fabrics in receiving checking.
- The light box was not calibrated. Second, it was placed in the 2nd floor and not easy for the IQC to conduct colour validation. 3rd, the client approved colour standards were not provided onsite when the IQC checking the fabrics.
- There was not a clearly marked quarantine area to holding the trims waiting inspection and testing in receiving.
- The trim inspection rate was only defined for AQL system and they did not require the inspector to check at least one sample from every box, roll or bag for the quality checking. And also no requirements to require have 10 samples from each box, roll or bag for the quality checking if the multiple trims packed together.
- Some of the cutting blades were not stored in secure area when not using. Second, no records were made for the blades’ replacement.
- Some packaged goods were placed very close to the wall and they were placed on the floor directly. There were some tables in the packing & finished goods storing warehouse and the tables was dirty while some un-packaged products were placing on the tables.
- The factory formally used AQL 1.0 for all defects inspection in Pre-Shipment sampling checking. But, the Tesco requirements were AQL0, 1.5 and 4.0 for Critical, Major and Minor respectively.
- The ‘Seconds’ finished goods were not clearly & individually identified with fault category or reason. No regularly analysis of the amount and type of ‘Seconds’ was made.
- The pins and staples were not restricted in the production floors. Some of them were found in the metal free zone and packing areas.
- No KPI for shipment and customer satisfaction were measured and monitored by managements for continuous improvement.
- The Emergency Product Withdrawal procedure did not have clear procedure to handle. How to report to Tesco and How to fully identify and recall all of the products affected, including in production, warehouse and shipped out.
- Factory to define incident and key personnel to understand what incident means. Relevant corrective action procedure to be established and used.
- No technical training records were kept.
- Internal audit policy & procedure was not available in the factory.
- Suitable pest prevention. Records to be available to proof prevention taken.
- Calibration procedure for testing/measuring tools to be established and documented. All relevant est & measuring equipment (incl. testing gram weight) to be calibrated & uptodate and readily accessible incl. tension tester, measuring tapes etc. Records must be available to document calibration and calibrated equipment must be labelled with date of calibration and result as well as next date of calibration.
- Any on site lab equipment to be calibrated including washing machine and light box and records to be available for review.
- All calibrated equipment to be labelled and to have calibration logo and valid calibration certificate.
- Written environmental policy to be established.
- Insufficient formal procedure to ensure management of environmental matters like reducing wastage use of energy, recycling of wastage material etc.
- Record working hours accurately and ensure wages and working hours comply with law. Factory to understand issues with subcontractors and ensure workers are not exploited. Contracts to include hours of work and rest breaks.
- Payroll is not showing OT separately nor does working hour records.
- The factory didn’t establish social accountability system for their subcontractors.
- Water cups found on workstations.
- Factory to provide ear plugs in areas of loud noise.
- Jute room need clean and segregated by material.
- Spot removing room equipped with PPE (Musk, eye guard, globs)
- Metal/ Needle detector report with calibration record.
Managing Director shall review the in-coming non-conforming materials and give
If required, situation of non-conformity of in-coming materials will be discussed
with buyer or buyer representative and disposition will be taken as per buyer/buyer representative decision.
Production Manager shall review cutting non-conformity and give disposition
Review and disposition of finish products will do as per management decision.
In-coming non-conforming materials will disposed as per decision of the
Managing Director or buyer/buyer representative as directed in Non-conforming
Disposition of in-process sleeping bags will be re-worked.
Disposition shall be recorded in appropriate form.
If any non-conformity is identified after shipment of the sleeping bags,
Managing Director shall notify to buyer immediate via e-mail, fax or telephone.
erform disposition of the product as per buyer’s decision. Maintain
record of such non-conformity and disposition in Non-conforming
rrange an investigation to find out impact and take further action as
per Quality System Procedure for