Cap Embroidery Machine:
Cap Embroidery Machine is used for embroidery patterns, applique designs, advanced embroidery . Embroider may be a complicated proposition designs because of the curved feature of hats along with the seams which are thicker than the usual so to do this job by a machine is called cap embroidery machine which is used for cute embroidery designs. The front with the cap needs several forces since it’s thicker than just that for easy fabric.The main advantages of cap is cylinder automatic embroider by machine.
Function of Cheap Caps Machine for Cute Embroidery Designs:
- Multi heads and multi needles, can embroider some chain stitch flat designs at the same cheap caps designs
- Cheap caps machine is works with multiple cute embroidery software
- Thread breakage head position when the thread break during embroider of cheap caps
- Attachment the sequin device, the simple towel device, the Cording device, the Boring device and the auto Lubrication device
- barudan machine control embroider automatically
- Cheap caps machine can change color automatically for cute embroidery designs
- Cheap caps machine have cap frame
- Cheap caps machine can embroider in the different GSM and make advanced embroidery
- Cheap caps machine has collection of design called embroidery library
- Embroidery library reach with embroidery patterns
- Embroidery patterns made by this machine for cute embroidery
Specifications of Embroidery Cap Printing Machine :
|[label type=”label” title=” Specifications Name”]|
[label type=”label” title=”Specifications Value”]
Cap Embroidery Machine
Embroidery cap printing machine
Name of Manufacturer
Agent In Bangladesh
3 phase 380V / Single phase 220V 50-60Hz, Consume 2.5kVA
30 Set/Sets per Month
2, 000, 000 stitches
It can make designs on T-shirts, sweaters/sweatshirs with cap frame
Feature of Cap Embroidery Machine for Advanced Embroidery:
Feature of cap embroidery machine for advanced embroidery is given here-
- Suitable for flat bed embroidery as well as cap embroidery machine
- 270° Wide cap frame unit
- USB port option for transferring embroidery patterns
- Change auto color of embroidery patterns
- Automatic thread trimmer of cap frame machine
- Pre Sew design trace capable of embroidery patterns
- Thread break detection facility of cap frame machine
- Auto Start and Stop option of cap frame machine
- Emergency Stop option of cheap caps machine
- Digital control panel of cheap caps machine
- Frames included of cheap caps machine
- Hoops Included
- Sewing basics for cap embroidery machine
Policy on blades and other sharp instruments
Blades, knives, scissors and other tools for cutting can cause complaints and are a serious safety risk. It is essential that garments manufacturer correctly manage their use to reduce the risk of them ending up in customers’ garments or accessories. Garments manufacturer should have a Sharp Tool Policy in writing that is well communicated to garments manufacturer workers and staff and that somebody has been assigned responsibility to.There are several ways of doing this:
- Ensure that all raw material suppliers have adopted the same policy and that raw materials are free from unwanted and potentially dangerous extraneous metal objects.
- Supplies entering the factory premises should not be fastened with metal pins, staples or clips.
- Neither operatives nor supervisors should have access to pins, staples or clips.
- Any industrial needles, domestic needles or pins used in areas such as design, packing etc. must not be allowed near the production area.
- Any sharp instrument used during production should be numbered and recorded at a central point. Those items should then be held securely until they are issued to workers each day by a responsible person.
- Garments manufacturer should secure these instruments to workstations to prevent them getting lost. They must not be detached at any time unless they need changing or are being signed back in.
- Whichever method garments manufacturer use, garments manufacturer must apply the following controls.
- At the end of each shift, tools used for cutting must be signed back in (or inspected if secured to workstations) and checked for signs of damage. Any missing parts of blades must be accounted for.
- Knives used should have a fixed blade. Garments manufacturer must not use blades that can be snapped off when worn down.
- New blades should only be issued when old ones are returned.
- No other uncontrolled tools are allowed in the factory.
- A responsible person must carry out random checks to make sure these guidelines are followed. The results of these checks, including details of any action that needs to be taken, should be recorded and available for inspection.
- If any blade or sharp instrument becomes lost, all stock produced since the last inspection must be quarantined immediately. Garments manufacturer must then take all necessary steps to make sure the missing item is recovered and the stock is free from any safety risk.
Detecting broken sewing needles
- Embroidery manufacturer must have a formal needle replacement policy and system in garments manufacturer factory (see David Howard manual for guideline). Buyer expect garments manufacturer to take all possible precautions to make sure that no full or broken needles remain in the garments, as this would be unacceptable.
- Garments manufacturer needle replacement policy must be written down and kept up to date, ready for inspection if necessary.
- Garments manufacturer must keep a record sheet (e.g. daily, weekly). Each time a needle breaks, garments manufacturer must attach the needle pieces to the report with clear sticky tape and fill in each section of the report. The record sheet must be available for us or our representatives to inspect at any time. Garments manufacturer must keep filled-in record sheets for at least 6 years.
- The appointed person must hold all replacement needles for the factory in a secure location and must make sure that no extra needles are kept at machines. No other metal instruments (such as pins, staples, or clips that may get lost) must be allowed in the production areas.
- Operatives must immediately tell the supervisor when a needle is broken. The supervisor will then be responsible for making sure that all necessary steps are taken to prevent contamination. Replacement needles must only be issued by the appointed person on a one new needle for one complete old needle basis. It is unacceptable for extra needles to be kept by the operatives.
- Mechanics must be fully aware of the needle replacement policy and should ensure that no spare needles are left in the sewing room or on idle machines.
- When a needle breaks, if all the pieces are not found quickly, the contaminated garment plus those in the surrounding area must be moved to a clear area for a more thorough search.
- Searches for broken needles should be supervised by first line managers. A metal detector can be used at this stage to help find the pieces of broken needles.
- If garments manufacturer cannot find all the pieces of a needle, garments manufacturer must destroy the relevant garment and any that have been close by.
- Tagging gun needles & hand sewing needles must also be included in this policy.
- If all or part of a needle is found, we class this as a critical fault and we will have to reject the order or goods may be recalled from our customers’ stores.
 Kh. Mashiur Rahman, Garments Automachine Technologist, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.autogarment.com,