Bale opener is group of blenders which is suitable for processing various kind of cotton where a fiber condenser feeds the cotton plucked by automatic bale plucker in this machine to get more blending, opening and cleaning and then cotton is transported to next machine for additional process. The blenders can blending fiber smoothly
Parts of Bale Opener
- Fiber outlet (1)
- Procupine beater (2)
- U-Type beater (3)
- Fiber Outlet (4)
- Spike beater (5)
- Spike lattice (6)
- Enenness roller (7)
- Control roller (8)
- Feeding Lattice(9)
Main Feature of Bale Machine
- The main feature of bale opener is described here –
- Bale machine has the functions of blending, opening and cleaning .
- The cleaning unit of bale opener comprises a spike beater, a U-type beater, a porcupine beater and 3 groups of grid bar.
- The raw materials of bale opener are processed slowly by the spike beater, U-type beater and porcupine beater in order.
- The gauges between the grid bars are decreased consequently. Thus the fiber can be fully unlocked and cleaned with less injuries as well.
- Total steel sheets of frame to show a tidy and nice presence
Australian cotton audit process documentations
- Process flow chart attaching
- Application form to use Australian cotton
- Certification for Australian cotton order (By Australia ginner, need to collect from spinner)
- Declaration sheet for the use of Australian cotton by Spinner.
- Lay out of the bales (Sl no and bale no at excel chart)
- Yarn test report.
- Contract paper for ginner with spinner.
- Invoice copy for purchasing raw cotton and yarn (from spinner and weaver/knitter)
- Pictures for Bale, visit picture (spinner blow room to yarn), yarn cone picture, yarn in housed store (garment manufacturer).
- Status of the Australian cotton order (attached excel chart)
A brief description about organic cotton
Introduction to organic cotton: organic cotton is grown using technique and materials that have little to no impact on the environment. Organic production practices for preserving soil fertility eliminate the use of toxic chemical pesticides and fertilizers, supporting a biologically sustainable agriculture.
Necessity of organic cotton: with increased awareness of global warming and the importance of the earth’s conservation, both corporation and consumers are falling in line to support efforts and products that promote responsible use of natural resources.
“global organic cotton product sales increased an estimated 35% annually from 245 million dollar in 2001 to 583 million dollar in 2005.” —fortune magazine july ‘2006.
“global organic cotton product sales are expected to skyrocket to 2.6 billion dollar by the end of 2008.”
— organic exchange spring 2006 global organic cotton market report.
Organic is the right thing to do and now is the right time to do it.
Step should be taken for organic production
|1. Seed preparation||– Use untreated seeds.|
– Never uses gmo (genetic modified organism) seeds.
|2. Soil & water||– Builds strong soil through crop rotation|
– Retains water more efficiently thanks to increased organic matter in the soil.
|3. Weed control||– control weeds through cultivation hand hoeing.|
|4. Pest control||– Maintains a balance between “pests” and their predators through healthy soil|
– Uses beneficial insects, biological and cultural practices to control pests.
|5. Harvesting||– Relies mostly on the seasonal freeze for defoliation.|
– May stimulate defoliation through water management.
|6. Ginning, spinning, knitting and weaving|| – machinery is cleaned before use to avoid any contamination.|
|7. Dyeing and finishing||– Only chemicals that meet organic fibre processing stands are used.|
– Only etad(ecological and toxicological association of dyes and organic pigment manufactures) approved dyes.
|8. Cutting and sewing||– Organic fabric is kept separate, clearly identified and|
tracked through out the cutting and sewing process.
Why are organic products more costly:
# limted availability of 100% organic cotton.
# hiher cost to grow and harvest (more labor intensive).
# smaller quantities being process into yarn.
# increased manufacturing costs of line shutdown and cleaning, plus the costs of tracking the products throughout the manufacturing process and the documentation required for certification of the 100% organic claim.
Organizations dealing with organic cotton: the ota (organic trade association) is one of the four members of gots (international working group on global organic textile standards); the others members are the soil association (england), international association natural textile industry (ivn- germany) and japan organic cotton association (joca).
Gots has approved the first international certification body for organic cotton; the institute for marketecology (imo), located in switzerland.
Some special textile finishing: some special fabrics are now popular in apparel marketing. This special finishing technology is invented to serve special cases like water repellent, uv-protected, anti microbial, antistatic, wrinkle resistant, moisture management and aloevera fabric.
Nano technology for textile finishing
we can produce some special fabric by using nano technology
1.water repellent effect.
3.anti microbial effect.
5.wrinkle resistance effect.
water repellent effect: this nano technology we can apply in the padding process. Chemicals are coated in the surface of the fabric, after treated the fabric, if we drop the water, water cannot enter the fabric.
uv-protection effect: the fabric protects the ultraviolet ray .zno nanoparticles are used for uv-protection finishing.
Anti microbial effect: this fabric has the properly not to grow bacteria. Nano silver technology is used for achieving this property.
Antistatic effect: this fabric has the property to resist the production of static electricity on the fabric.
Wrinkle resistance effect: this fabric’s another name is “easy care finish”. The special type of fabric does not need to ironing of garments.
management: this type of fabric absorbs sweat from human body. There is another name of this special type of fabric finishing is wicking finish .we can achieve this property by using chemical treatment in padding process.
Aloevera fabric: this fabric has special scents. This fabric is produced by using some special perfumed chemical. After some washes this scents stays.
Specifications of Fiber Opening Machine
Specifications of fiber opening machine is given below –
|Specifications Name||Specifications Value|
|Machine Category||Fiber opening machine|
|Product Name||Blending Opener|
|Origin||Made in China|
|Agent in Bangladesh||Yes|
|Production Capacity||800 kg/h|
|Speed of feeding lattice||1,1.25,1.5,1.75 m/min|
|Speed of control lattice||1,1.25,1.5,1.75 m/min|
|Speed of spike lattice||60,70,80,100 m/min|
|Evenness roller Dia||260mm|
|Evenness roller Speed||209, 234, 269 rpm|
|Spike beater Dia||400mm|
|Spike beater Speed||450 503 578 rpm|
|U-type beater Dia||400mm|
|U-type beater Speed||535 598 687 rpm|
|Procupine beater Dia||400 mm|
|Procupine beater Speed||717 801 920 rpm|
|Type of Grid bar||Triangle bar for bale machine|
|Overall Dimension||5397x1576x2746 LxWxH|